Testing until BFP

mrshazard94

Reaction score
Hi ladies

So I'm breastfeeding my son who is 14months old, no periods since giving birth so it's hard to track anything or when I might ovulate. I think it might be in the next couple of months based on other peoples experience( I know everyone is different though) and also I'm starting to cut out some feeds.

So I will be testing until something happens be it a BFP or AF. Probably every couple days or so.

So here's today's...

image.jpg

Good luck! My cycles came back when my son was 15 months old and still breastfeeding.

image.jpg

Having such a mare trying to get these photos the right way round

I can see something for sure on those first two pictures? Did you tweak it or anything? x

The only one I tweaked was the 2nd one I uploaded on this thread. I won't get my hopes up because knowing my luck it's probably just rubbish tests lol

There the tests i have been using and mine took ages to get darker i dont think their very sensitive x

Cassanovum I think they are called?! Says 10mui but probably lies haha

I'm not sure but the packaging looks the same colour and the tests look the same too. I dont know about mui levels i am a bit useless lol i just know that mine took ages to progress and inused them from the day of my missed period x

Ah well I brought 100 so plenty to play with :) should be interesting lol

Just checked they are the cassanovum ones. Yeh thats good atleast you have a few to play about with poas is fun anyway weather ots positive or not lol good luck hun will be watching you posts xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->