Testing until BFP

Do you have any pictures of your ones from when you first thought you saw something? :D be good to have a look to compare as I haven't found any one who have used these tests yet!

image.jpg
Thisnis the one i took which had no hint of a line amd i chcuked it then went back to it about 5 hours later amd the line was there. Really faint but i think with those they have to dry a bit when its really early on x

I thought it was an evap line but my friend said it was deffo a bfp. I tweaked it a bit and you could see it clearly. I will upload the progression that i hd over the following few days after that one it was still really faint x

That Defo looks a good line on yours what did you used to confirm? Frer?

I did another with smu and I'm sure I see something but I feel like it's too close to control line :(

image.jpg
This is the progression the first one is what i chucked amd got back out again and then took them over the next few days x

Undecided if I should get frer as I had quite a few issues with them to be honest :(

I deffo see that line. I think you hve to wait for the tests to dry because all the ones i have done have taken ages to appear and have had to wait for them to dry off slightly. And i know i am drffinatly pregnant i know they say you shouldnt read them after the time frame but i do think you have to let them dry a bit. I just inverted your pic and can deff see the line it is quite close to the comtrol line but i think a lines a line lol x

Yeh people have said about the frers. I took losds of tests including a clear blue and a frer before my period was missed and they were negative. It was only because I ordered them online and they came half way throught he day and i tested out of curiosity amd that was around 2pm so was quite late on in the day x

I'll leave the test for a bit then, I just did another one and the line is in that same place again?! Not sure what to think might need to pop to town I think!

Thats weird. I can see something though for sure. Leave them to dry post a pic once they have dried a bit i wanna see it lol x

I can see something faint!!! Good luck with your next tests xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->