Testing way too early!! (UPDATE)

ashleypauline

K&A's Mommy
Reaction score
I’m 6-7dpo and testing extremely too early but hey! A lot of us are:haha:

https://i63.tinypic.com/eqb57k.jpg
https://i64.tinypic.com/fk65j7.jpg

Too true!!

I tested today at 10dpo and unsurprisingly it was a :bfn: which I knew would happen!

I need to wait until 14dpo.. but I have no will power :haha:

I can’t help but envy those who gets the :bfp: waaaaaaay before AF is due!! It’s just not me unfortunately... this feels like a long TWW! When is your AF due?

I can’t help but envy those who gets the :bfp: waaaaaaay before AF is due!! It’s just not me unfortunately... this feels like a long TWW! When is your AF due?

To be honest I have no clue, last month i was 10 days late so it threw off this month completely, I have been ovulating late at cd19-21 too lately but this month I got a blazing positive opk at cd14 and by that night I was cramping bad so I assumed I was ovulating then, it continued into the next day so that’s why I don’t know if I’m 6 or 7dpo haha. But I usually get af 14 days from ovulation so I’m assuming the 26th!

Been guilty to start at 7dpo . Amd then of course you're sure you see "something "next thing you know you're taking 2 a day right until AF shows ....or maybe thats me 😊 and for that reason I've stopped buying ICs . They were driving me nuts :lol:

P.s i feel like i see a vvvf something on the top test. GL x

Been guilty to start at 7dpo . Amd then of course you're sure you see "something "next thing you know you're taking 2 a day right until AF shows ....or maybe thats me 😊 and for that reason I've stopped buying ICs . They were driving me nuts :lol:

I might be testing like 2-3 times a day hahaha

I think its an exciting time .so why not ☺GL

8-9dpo

IMG_4907.jpg

IMG_4908.jpg

IMG_4910.jpg

Haha I did the same!! literally used my 50 pack of cheapies (and Walmart’s...and FRERs...and clear blues....) in less than a week :haha: but why not!!

I absolutely see something on the last batch of 88 cent ones!!! Excited for you! Keep posting!!!! Yay!!

Good luck. I'd always test super early too :)

I see something on those walmart tests! Those are so sensitive, I think its the start of your bfp!

I took a test last night on a FRER and got a faint line....this morning nothing :(

last night:
IMG_5020.jpg

this morning:
IMG_5058.jpg

I took a test last night on a FRER and got a faint line....this morning nothing :(

last night:
IMG_5020.jpg

this morning:
IMG_5058.jpg

Did you use FMU? I ask because that has always been the worst for me for line progression. I'd try 2nd morning urine or afternoon urine <3 Hugs!

Good Luck. I always started testing super early too. Fingers crossed for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"