• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Testing Whirlwind :(

Gah! Got confirmation that my first response tests were being substituted, the ones they were swapping were their own branded digital ones which had horrendous reviews for false positives. I rang to say I do not want them and I would have any other red dye ones like first response they had available? I got told they had no other pregnancy test on the shelves bar the shitty reviewed digital ones! I didn't believe it so I asked him again 4 times if that was the case. I rang a different department and the lady there went over to the shelves and discovered me 3 other red dye options! Why are people so unhelpful or plain rude. My driver has now left the store and I'll have to turn away the digital tests now. What a waste of time. I'll be off out today at some point to find some frer tests agh!

I didn't test today, just trying to hold out as long as I can. I've had cramps all day, pretty rough going. Odd for me though as I don't usually get bad cramps unless I'm heavy bleeding. My boobs are swollen and my nipples red and veiny. They feel as if they are bleeding! Funny too my OH said my nipples looks bigger? So painful. Normally they feel heavy and full but nowhere near this bad. I had some snot like CM throughout the day other than that it's watery. I'm due AF 15th February x

AF got me, I didn't update sooner as I took it pretty rough. Really thought I was seeing lines :/

Onto another month...

Gutted for you, I just read your whole thread and was getting really excited for you x x

AF is due the 14th of March this month, so not too long to go. This cycle seems to be going so fast. We did all we could have done in our fertile window so here's hoping this month will bring good news. Really doing my best not to overthink and build myself up for a big let down again but it's so tough.

So far...I've had super thick CM and today I feel really delicate asif I could cry at almost everything. No other signs or anything happening as yet. I expect my boobs will begin to hurt by the beginning of next week as thats usual for me around a week before for AF.

I puked randomly last night! Pretty random for me, I am guessing it was a bug or something? x

The last two days I've felt so emotional. Yesterday I spent most of the day in and out of tears and today I've felt on the verge of crying all day. AF is due in 7 days as of tomorrow. I tested today (don't ask why) I just couldn't help myself. I know it's so early and it was negative! I'm getting tightening and pulling sensations also x

oh hun it can be super stressful, i hope the break does you good x :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"