Testing ?

lindak

Reaction score
Hi Ladies, I am wondering when is the best time to test? There are kits out there that say you can use before period is due ! But what is recommended ??

Hi I am also fairly new to TTC I think though that you are better waiting until AF is due or when shes a day late.

I got a bit too carried away and think I may have tested too early, however there are some on here that tested 10DPO and got a positive. I think everyone is different and it really depends on when on your cycle and when ovulation takes place.

Good Luck

You see its hard for me to know when I am due AF because I was on the pill came off them mid pack. I am literally only off my pill a week today ! but got a bleed 3 days later this wasnt AF just a withdrawl. So I actually dont know when I am actually due AF ! We will just have to wait and see. But was just curious as to when people test. At the moment I am unsure of my cycle because I havent had a natural one yet ! Just eager to get dates in order !

Thanks xx

Hey there

If you are going to test and you really think you are then i would always say splash some cash and buy a clearblue digi! at least it's written on it what the result is so you don't have that whole 'if i squint i can see a line' moment....

I personally wouldn't test too early hun - the one time i did and i got a :BFP: it only lasted for a few days. If i had waited until :witch: was due i would have been none the wiser.

Good luck and if you are a pee on a stick addict you can buy oodles of cheap tests from this site! xx

I think that it's different for every women - My friend got a :bfp: a week before :witch: was due- but my sister, she didn't get a :bfp: until she was 3 wks pregnant! I think the closer you get to :witch: the better.

Good luck!

No your right I dont want to do it too early ! I am going to start using my ovulation sticks next monday and just use the dates that I have at the moment although they probably are not accurate because of the pill , stranger things have happened and plenty of my friends have got :bfp: when they shouldnt have from their dates. And sure the trying is un :happydance:o

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->