Testphobic

worrying

Reaction score
Anyone else scared to test ever?

My daughter was 3 years and 3 rounds of clomid in the making and I never tested, not even in the clomid months I just waited for af to show.

I guess I just couldn't face the BFNs any more and af was just easier to take.

Was a full week late before I relented and tested and it was a bfp before I was even done washing my hands!

So here I am, round 2, no drugs yet... But 12dpo and I just feel like somethings up this month.

I don't know, I started feeling a little down last night and woke up with a nice fat zit on my chin this morning, so AF is likely on it's way... But my boobs seem bigger. Like my bra feels tight and that's how I was with DD. Also I can't stand the smell of my daughters squash, it smells like BO to me for some reason! A test would likely work at this stage, I have three in the bathroom cabinet... But here I sit, too scared to take one. :shrug:

I'm at 14 dpo and I've tested twice already (day 9 and 12), just to get BFN. I wish I had just waited because it's so disappointing:( Now I'm just waiting for AF to show up and we will see. I don't think there is anything wrong with waiting, and keeps from unnecessary disappointment.

I ended up testing and it was a BFN. Really wish I hadn't. :(

Don't lose hope! It's still a little early. I'm trying to wait until Monday, if AF doesn't show up. I hate the BFN and then wondering if it is too early. FX for you!

Don't lose hope! It's still a little early. I'm trying to wait until Monday, if AF doesn't show up. I hate the BFN and then wondering if it is too early. FX for you!

Thanks, but started seeing blood when I wipe today. The witch is on her evil way, sigh!

Wishing you babydust and better luck! X

I caved and tested this morning. BFN:( No AF yet, but I'm sure she'll be here later today. FX for us next month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"