Tests and losing my bleeping mind over them.

Skywalker

Reaction score
Okay. This probably sounds/looks not quite like BFPs but for real, these lines are much more visible in person than I can get them on photo even with editing the brightness so you can see them better. But even still, these lines are super light and what's driving me crazy is the line I got two days ago is much darker than the line I got today. I'm MORE nauseas today, still late for my period, and I know that I'm pregnant, but I'm waiting to get really excited until I get a really strong BFP, and so is my boyfriend. He's never had biological children of his own and it's a big deal for him and I want to be able to jump up and down and tell him, "You're going to be a father!" (I mean, he's already a father to our son, but not biologically) So this is super frustrating and also I'm started to worry a bit because shouldn't the line be DARKER today than two days ago??? Anyone have any insight or have this happen to them?

First pic, left, is from two days ago. Second pic, right, is from today. Sorry the pics suck, I had to edit them because my phone's camera doesn't have a flash and this is the best I can get them. Like I say you can see the lines way better in person but this is the best I can do on camera lol.

Attachments

• preglineJul1.jpg
    preglineJul1.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 110
  • TodayJul3.jpg
    TodayJul3.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 115
I hate to tell you this but these new frers are giving AWFUL indents/faint lines and they aren't true positives... not saying yours aren't, just be careful trusting the new frers!!!

I hate to tell you this but these new frers are giving AWFUL indents/faint lines and they aren't true positives... not saying yours aren't, just be careful trusting the new frers!!!

You mean the FRERS that now have the stupid bent handle? I hate the design of them, they truly are making it ridiculously hard to read because the window is actually slightly bent so basically no matter which way you hold it light glares off of it and makes it hard to see anyway. These in person don't look indented but they're definitely faint lines. This company needs to get there _ _ _ _ together being in the business they're in if they know their new tests are causing false positives! I hope these aren't false positives because now I've gotten my hopes up and also I'd be really confused why I've been so nauseas and having other symptoms. I do think I'm pregnant given other factors but man am I going to be pissed at this company if their unnecessarily bent new handle is causing me to think I'm pregnant! Literally the bending of the handle does nothing (in my opinion) to make it easier to pee on lol.

i would take a clear blue digi and see the words pregnant then you know for sure x

I agree with you skywalker.. this company has already received horrible feedback about their "new and improved" tests.. they suck.. and the "indent/faint line" is so disheartening.. just go look at the pregnancy test section.. you'll see lots of people who got their hopes up just to have them dashed.. I hate it .. I do hope these are positive for you though!! It'd be so cool to get to do this again together!!! :)

I would also try another brand, good luck Hun xx

https://www.whattoexpect.com/forums/trying-to-conceive/topic/hate-the-new-frer-39-s.html

https://glowing.com/community/topic/72057594038254733/the-new-frer-test-with-handle

https://www.medhelp.org/posts/Pregn...er-have-any-comments-about-them-/show/1241377

Here are just a few links of people having bad experiences with them..

Wow! Thanks for these! The irony is my boyfriend tried to throw a Clear Blue digi in the cart and I was like, "No, I heard those can be really inaccurate!" and grabbed the FRERs instead. :p Wish I got that one! Oh well. Another trip to the store, maybe wait a few days. I'm freaking annoyed and want to cry now because though we weren't trying I got excited and I DO feel pregnant but good god. What a terrible product thing they have going on at FRER. If they're not careful news is going to spread fast and they're going to go out of business! Thanks for the heads up, and I hope we get to go through this together again, too!

Question though: Does it matter that I saw these lines within the 3 minutes or is it with these tests that it doesn't even matter about the time and it just likes to screw with women's heads and give them false positives? :wacko: Lol

Honestly I wouldn't use a clear blue digi, they are way less sensitive than even frer ..
I know a lot of the complaints have been lines showing up and them fading into a barely there line... I'd say test with an answer brand or another pink dye brand if you can, or maybe one of the old frers if you can find one of those!!!

Honestly I wouldn't use a clear blue digi, they are way less sensitive than even frer ..
I know a lot of the complaints have been lines showing up and them fading into a barely there line... I'd say test with an answer brand or another pink dye brand if you can, or maybe one of the old frers if you can find one of those!!!

Hm, interesting, because mine barely showed up then got darker with time. We'll see with a different brand!

I did but with the remaining FRERs also lines that looked like that, and then my boyfriend bought me a Clear Blue digi today that I haven't taken yet (I couldn't tell him not to get that kind before he got it lol, so we'll see)

I've used clear blue and got accurate results plus its been a few days so I test again. And make sure you update! Good luck

I've used clear blue and got accurate results plus its been a few days so I test again. And make sure you update! Good luck

Thanks! I held off testing today because my son woke up in a big fuss and I had to pee really badly and hadn't even opened the test yet lol, so I was fumbling with the cellophane and then was like, screw it. I'll test tomorrow. I wanted to still use first morning urine because I've heard from a few people Clear Blue digi's are even less sensitive than FRER's and I'm still just getting faint lines with the FRER's, so rather give it the most chance of showing up if it's going to show up! Wish I knew this was going to happen, would have bought a whole bunch of those internet cheapies so I could just test, wait, test, wait, lol, as needed without worrying so much about the cost. Already spent like... a lot on FRER's. 3 faint positives so far with FRER's, those new idiotic FRER's. Lol.

Skywalker! Fancy seeing you back here already lol i got a big surprise bfp yesterday. We aren't trying at all and i haven't got the balls to tell hubby yet because he doesn't want any more kids. Super complicated but anyway did you end up getting bfp?

I remember you from my last baby, too. I guess we are all having back to back babies here. Lol. Anyway, I ALWAYS use internet cheapies. This is my fourth baby, and I've never had a false positive, indentation, Evap, or anything. I do "confirm" with a store bought pregnancy test, but my preferred tests are the Wondfos that I buy on eBay or Amazon (but I'm from the U.S.). Good luck!!!!!

A week and a half before my period was due I thought I got a bfp but it was those stupid indent lines everyone is talking about. I got so excited for a minute but then realized I could take another so I did and bfn. Apparently I did not soak the absorbent tip enough and gave me that immediate line that was very hard to see but definitely there. A week later I ended up getting an actual bfp on internet cheapies and once I saw the super faint positive I tried frer and got actual faint pink lines. I went and bought different brands and they were all positive. So again like everyone is saying, try different brands or even a digital.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->