Tests are confusing! Vvvvfl... but, I may just be pregnant at 42!

So, it's been quite a while since I have posted here. DH has finally agreed to start ttc with the next cycle. To say that I am very excited is an understatement. Going to get a few tests today already :lol:

How is everyone?

Woohoo exciting times! FX all is well and things go smoothly for you from here :)

CD1 for me. Getting excited to ttc, dh still very much onboard. Yippee!
DD asked me yesterday when I will take my test. I said we are not there yet. She cannot wait, oh, and she wants a baby brother. :) No sharing of toys with a girl LOL
I have butterflies in my tummy!

CD12 for me and slowly making my way into the tww. I have an abscess in my tooth, and just started an antibiotic. Hopefully it will help for any possible inflammation. I can't wait to start testing. :) Not much else to report.

DH believes I am already pregnant, lol, I am approaching O now. We have to dtd tonight. I know there is a "medium" chance. I need it to be a "high" chance. Men don't get it. Anyway, bd is on the menu for tonight.

Go to it lol! ;)
FX he is right but yeah on the whole men really don't get it, poor darlings lol

Aww I am so sorry! I thought it was a BFP! Aw! Oh well onwards and upwards! FX for the next cycle!

Hi ladies, checking in to see how everyone is and how the ttc journey is going?

Hi everyone, I am officially in the tww! I am quite excited and and very happy that I don't have any tests in the house!

You know, I am an early symptom spotter, and, every time I have been pregnant (other than with DD) I have known within days. I feel pregnant. I just feel quite positive for this month. But, then again, could be my mind playing tricks on me...

My cervix cannot be reached! That is normally a sure sign for me. What should be PMS for me, is completely different this month. Different is a good sign, right?!

What I can say is I am happy that I don't have any tests in the house at the moment. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->