Tests are confusing! Vvvvfl... but, I may just be pregnant at 42!

So, it's a little early, but I have squinters! They are not dark enough to photograph, but I am praying this could be it. But, I have had some dodgy testing results in the past and was not pregnant... saying a prayer!

Fingers and toes and knees crossed for you!

And today with FMU I got a negative (FMU sucks) and then at 1h30pm I get this... please can someone explain it?

It's progressed from yesterday...WhatsApp Image 2019-05-15 at 14.07.04.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2019-05-15 at 14.07.30.jpeg

Edited to say my DH can even see the line...

Oh yes there is no doubt that I can see something there even without squinting!

PSX_20190518_155550.jpg 20190518_151842.jpg
IMG-20190518-WA0050.jpg
My line disappeared yesterday and is back today! It's so confusing! maybe it's just too early yet?

Hm not sure but I can definitely see those lines! Might depend on how long you held the pee? If not too long I think the lines are normally fainter. FX they will get darker now :)

I can see that shadow! I think maybe you did get the dates wrong? I have not got that much experience with squinters. The only 2 times I tested with my boys was 10 dpo and I got a bfn and then I only tested again when I was a day late and then I did get a bfp. Back then I didn't know about the lines being faint at first and didn't even squint lol :dohh:

I can see that shadow! I think maybe you did get the dates wrong? I have not got that much experience with squinters. The only 2 times I tested with my boys was 10 dpo and I got a bfn and then I only tested again when I was a day late and then I did get a bfp. Back then I didn't know about the lines being faint at first and didn't even squint lol :dohh:
Angel, that was probably a blessing in disguise! It's a compulsion that can be very frustrating. :) I had not discovered the online ttc world until well after I knew I was pregnant with my daughter, 10 years ago. The support is wonderful, but the poas issues can be so all-consuming! Lol

Thank you Angel. I am so nervous to get too excited. But, cautiously getting there. xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->