Tests aren't getting darker, chemical pregnancy last month

Excellent beta progression! Sounds to me like you are just super early in your pregnancy. Wishing you a h&h9!

Looks like it was probably another CP. Woke up this morning to heavy bleeding again (much heavier than last month's CP).

Had to get more blood tests to confirm but ...

Anyone have any success with a full term pregnancy after two chemicals?

Aw I am really very sorry. I honestly think 2 chemicals is just unlucky though and you will be able to conceive a viable baby no problem.

Aw I am really very sorry. I honestly think 2 chemicals is just unlucky though and you will be able to conceive a viable baby no problem.

Thank you so much!

I actually just found out today that this happened to my mom as well. I never knew that! She's had 8 healthy kids in total so I certainly haven't lost hope! Just need a little rest and some love :flower:

Looks like it was probably another CP. Woke up this morning to heavy bleeding again (much heavier than last month's CP).

Had to get more blood tests to confirm but ...

Anyone have any success with a full term pregnancy after two chemicals?

I'm so sorry for your loss :( But I have some (hopefully) encouragement! I had 2 CP's back to back..immediately followed by my oldest son who is now almost 8 years old. Since, I have had 7 more CP's/MC's as well as 4 more healthy beautiful children :) Some of us have a rougher road to our sticky beans but it makes it that much more amazing when it happens! GL mama!

Thank you so so so much for your words of encouragement! Makes me so happy to hear!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->