Tests

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
So my doctor was pretty shocked that we've had unprotected intercourse for almost 3 years!

He said that he's gonna do a bunch of tests so I looked at the lab paper and it said he was testing me to progesterone levels, prolactin and thyroid profile..

Gotta do my lab work on November 6th and getting my OH's :spermy: to get tested also..

Turns out I had a chemical pregnancy about 5 years ago..

He told me that he's gonna get to the bottom of this...

I don't feel so hopeless now :dance:

I'm so happy for you! It feels so nice to know you're finally going to get some answers. Makes it feel like for once, you're actually working towards something.

Thanks ladies! I'm staying positive :dance:

Nothing can get me down now :happydance:

How could he tell about the chemical pregnancy?

I just stated to him what had happened... I got a "pregnant" on a clearblue HPT and 5 days later I started bleeding heavy.. So he said that sometimes the egg is fertilized but I started producing the hormone as soon as I tested and it didn't attach. :nope:

But here's to a :bfp: for all us girls! :dust::hugs:

Glad you got done answer and getting sorted good luck.xxx

Thank you!! Me too! Hope all the tests are good and he finds out the infertility!

If all the tests are positive he's gonna do a laborascopy to find out what's causing us not to get pregnant :thumbup:

I'm so happy for you! It feels so nice to know you're finally going to get some answers. Makes it feel like for once, you're actually working towards something.

It really does! It really matters when a doctor IS trying to help us! I've had some doctors just throw me clomid when I was ovulating... This doctor actually listened to me and gave me detailed answers..

Praying my prayer gets answered!

So my doctor was pretty shocked that we've had unprotected intercourse for almost 3 years!

He said that he's gonna do a bunch of tests so I looked at the lab paper and it said he was testing me to progesterone levels, prolactin and thyroid profile..

Gotta do my lab work on November 6th and getting my OH's :spermy: to get tested also..

Turns out I had a chemical pregnancy about 5 years ago..

He told me that he's gonna get to the bottom of this...

I don't feel so hopeless now :dance:

Brilliant news, good luck lovely xx:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back