Text Buddies - Make sure you've got one!!

polo_princess

♥ Brookes Mummy ♥
Reaction score
I've noticed a few ladies *cough no names mentioned :rofl:* keep disappearing off to have their LO's and there is no one to let us all know or update!!

So as the end is fast approaching, make sure your all hooked up with a text buddy and raring to go, if you havent get your butt over to the PG buddies section and get a thread open

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-buddies/

lol good advice - we need our updates!!!!! lol :D x x

Just wanted to say if anyone does need a txt buddy i'm usually always about and don't mind, i know i'm not pregnant or anythin but if your stuck just PM i don't mind x

Oh and let us know your text buddy in your sig just in case :) Thank would be handy.

Think I scared luvbunsazzle over the weekend, disspeared for a few days and the next text she got said I was at the hospital, lol. :rofl:(was only there for BPP monitoring) :blush:

Toriatrash offered 2be mine. I have no credit! But have a t-mobile contract sim but my phone is o2 so dnt have a phone that takes t-mobile and dnt know any1 that has a phone thats accepts t-mobile :hissy:

So i wnt even be updating my mum!! lol

I dont have one but then I aint great at texting people I dont know :( think I am a bit anti social. And people I know here all have one. I was just planning on using facebook as some here are there if something happens.

i got a text buddy but she is due week before me so knowing my luck she will be in labour at same time and u wont know anyway lol

Lou
xxx

im always on here so if any one needs a text buddy pop me a pm xxx :D

lol, I always thought blob would see it on my facebook... guess not when she was away having her bubba too :rofl:

I dont have a text buddy and im on here all the time so if anyone needs one let me know xx

If you need a buddy or are available to be on please pop a thread in the PG buddies section!!

I need a txt buddy!! I cant find somone thats around the same time as me and in the USA I have unlimited txting and calling..ect.. lol I cant txt to the UK I can txt to canada tho..Anyone in the US that wants to be my txting buddy!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->