Texts not meant for you...

aceforever

Reaction score
Do you ever get text messages that were meant for someone else and someone accidentily sends it to you?

like this one i just got from a friend

"lmao was that a man singing, i was just looking at more dirty pics"
She always messes up and sends me texts meant for someone else

Yea i do, have send them to the wrong people too !doh !

There's nothing worse than the white fear of thinking you've sent a text message to the wrong person! :rofl:

The number of times that I've panicked that I've sent a "personal" message meant for DH to someone else. :dohh:

My friend did this to me and it was a rude joke. Made it even more funny to hear a posh women say "Fuck"

Tee Hee

Lol yeah my mate sent me one before with all sorts of swear words in it, quite funny listening to it :rofl:

It also kept me and my mate amused for a while before when we were both pissed sending texts to my landline to hear her swear :rofl:

tom baker(former doctor who and voice of little britain) was the voice recording a while back and i tricked my mate into thinking he had actually called him
bit random :)

I txt my dad once instead of sister, it was slagging my dad of saying how he doesnt care about us anymore and spends more time with his OH'S children...ooops, next thing he turned up at our house, I was in tears, he was in tears saying how much he still loves us both....hehe. its funny looking back now.

where's Dionne ? her's was the best!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"