TFI friday :)

Tam

Mum of 2 - PG with No.3
Reaction score
Isn't it good it's friday!!!!!!

I know this sounds really bad, but all I have to do is take DD to and from school, but I am finding even doing that is a task :(

Now it's the start of the weekend and it is great.......time together as a family and just do what suits!!

So have you got anything planned for it?

We will probably just take a walk around the park so DD can ride her bike or go on her skates etc and possibly have a picnic if the weather is good! And possibly pop over to my Aunts as we aint seen her for a little while!

I love weekends when im not working i work some saturdays :( .Tomorrow my neice (daisy ding-dong) is getting christened and im god mother, quite lookin forward to that! thats my weekend sunday we will chill out and get a day pass on the sky games lol kais obsessed with them!
xx

I'm really looking forward to a lie in tomorrow! I know I'll need it as Tam keeps me gossiping all night & to top it off Im_The_Daddy is now in on the fun! :fool:

well i get to do boring stuff tomorrow. I'll gaurantee OH is working either Saturday or Sunday. I'll kill him if its both :lol: Will probably go to the Bootsale with the boys on Sunday morning (if he isnt working) it will keep them amused for a bit as they love rummaging round all the stalls :D

Need to go to my mother in laws too at some point as she needs to take in ds Shauns new school trousers :roll: least they'll stay out of trouble playing in the tree hopuse while were there :happydance:

well is payday 4 me 2day so shoppin spree 2mo!!!! ha ha i wish!!!

Wobbles™ said:
I'm really looking forward to a lie in tomorrow! I know I'll need it as Tam keeps me gossiping all night & to top it off Im_The_Daddy is now in on the fun! :fool:

I hope you have re-charged your batteries :wink: :lol: IT'S THE WEEKEND NOW................

Well if me SNES arrives I'll be deserting you :pop:

You don't wanna see me angry!!!!!!

https://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/no1tam/avatar_1218.gif

:lol:

hahaha, where do you get all your funky icons...they are the business...
i am babysitting my brothers two kids this weekend. heather is 5 ian is 8 and i am glad to say they went straight to bed tonight with no problems, heres to the same tomorrow night....
then on sunday i will put my feet up with a well deserved magners and ice...

Thats not funny!

Tam you sick bitch!!! :shock: :lol:

https://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/no1tam/avatar_1499.gif

You know it :wink:

:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members