Tgif!!

princess_bump

Happy Wife & Mumma!
Reaction score
yay the weekend's practially here :happydance: now my OH works at home saturday mornings/sat afternoons (alternate) we have claimed the weekend back. :happydance: - he works pretty long hours during the week and i miss him :cry: :blush:
anyway, what's everyone up to this weekend?
We're having a quite one, but still quite excited :happydance: shopping saturday afternoon and brunch at my mums on sunday and hopefully seeing my best friend as well :happydance:
hope u all have a great one what ever your up to:hug:

I started my Friday waking up to look at the clock and thinking I woke up very late. One thing I hate is waking up late when I have to get kids ready for school, etc.

20 minutes later I looked at another clock and it was 1 hour earlier than I thought. OH was playing around with the breakers the other day and most of the times are wrong in the house.

I was so happy to know it was still early.

Going to try and clean up the house this weekend...whether it happens or not is a different story.

Also bringing Amanda and a friend on an outing tomorrow.

I hope you have a lovely quiet weekend :) I love having those weekends when you stay in and just do the bare minimum, chill and watch films, veg out...
But this weekend is a busy one for me.
Tomorrow morning, im doing housework, cleaning out my car, and getting ready to go to he bnb girls ann summers party. Then im pickingup my friend and wer'll be on our merry way. :)
Then when we get back that night we will be coming back here, chilling and probably watching tv.
Then sunday morning im going to spend time with the kids and hubs seeing as i wont have seen them much on the saturday but then im off to work to work until 9pm that night.
So busy busy busy!! But hopefully fun fun fun!!

have a lovely weekend hun :)
I havnt got alot planned this weekend just a quiet weekend in the house i expect so pretty boring stuff :(

Alls I'm doing this weekend is:

Tonight: Nothing, Just chilling
Sat: Watching x-factor
Sun: Nothing, Just chilling

How thrilling can you get?! :( I'm going OH's Monday. Haven't been 4 nearly 2 week. :eek: So that's something to look forward too.

have a great weekend
sat night hubby and i are going out with friends and getting really drunk:happydance:
sunday il b recovering plus allso getting dinner ready as his mum and dad il b coming over:hissy:

Have a lovely weekend !

Ive got nothing planned just a quiet one i think !
Maybe just a little housework and plenty of rest !!

Well today started well, hubby got up with the kids and took them to school and left me sleeping. Tonight im going to play the sore shoulder card and get hubby to order tea in while i sit on my lazy ass and watch betty.
Not to sure what happing tommorrow, we may be going to the BIL's to meet OH's sister for the second time (long confusing story behind that one).
Then on sunday we'll get the kids homework done and get the uniforms ironed and spend the rest of the day doing nothing.

Tonight is my boyfriends first label party (12-6) dunno how Im going to stay awake that long. We had to change the venue at the last minute literally 5pm tonight because the first club were lying *******s and said they had a new licence but didnt. Soooo stressful. And the new venues smaller so we cant make as much money if any! But atleast we have a venue now. At 5pm we had a DJ at the airport and no club! We would still have to pay him £500 aswell as his flights hotel. Ill be glad when its all over. Sat/sun is a fun filled weekend full of x factor and strictly!

thanks ladies, hope u all have a wonderful weekend, what ever your up to :)
leeanne - at least it was earlier than u thought :) i hate it when i wake up and its later!
elli - hope u have a fab time at the bnb meet - and to anyone thats going, enjoy your self, maybe we can see so pic's? :)
nessajane and donna - enjoy your chillin while it lasts! - i miss though boring weekends chilling and doing nothing now LO's here, though wouldn't change it for the world :)
aly - i haven't got drunk in forever - enjoy, i'm really jealous! :)
mumandpeanut - i have housework planned too! i actually enjoy it! :blush: :dohh:
engima - enjoy your weekend, i made OH get tea last night :)
sparkswillfly - have a great one, i love strictly :)

Well my weekends almost over... But I am/ have spent it lazing about. I woke up this morning feeling horrible, thought I was getting a cold until mum informed me that it's mastitis. So it's a great excuse to bum around and do nothing, it's just me and mum here so she's been letting me relax. I do feel bad though coz she's been doing housework and washing... Tomorrow will probably be the same, cept i'm hoping I feel better so I can do something helpful.

I'll try to eat this weekend! :rofl:
Or get some sleep,whichever comes first...

sarah - hope u feel better soon :hugs:
amy - hope u manage to sleep and eat :hugs:
having a new baby can be tough, wonderful but tough :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back