Thank you cbeebies!!

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by reallytinyamy, Oct 3, 2008.

1. reallytinyamy

reallytinyamy Mum and step mum

If you've read my post in general chat you know that my cats have brought me the lovely present of fleas! :dohh:

I am washing everything, hoovering, cleaning, there are so many places to clean!! andn I have to treat all 5 of the cats :hissy:

Now with a 10 week old baby this is a nightmare- I'm sure you can imagine! Chloe has not been a happy bunny for a couple of days.

However, she has discovered balamory and in the night garden.

Thank you cbeebies for occupying my little girl!!!

2. isil

isil Well-Known Member

Ally'll watch anything. I've introduced him to The OC, Scrubs and Gilmore Girls lol. It's not my choice...honestly...it's his! Perhaps I should try him on cbeebies however I'd probably go nuts. Hope those fleas are gone soon!

3. Elli21

Elli21 Well-Known Member

both of my little monkeys love in the night garden!!

4. reallytinyamy

reallytinyamy Mum and step mum

I love it too!

5. coz

coz Mummy to 2 boys

Charlie loves in the night garden when he crys and ive tryed everything to calm him if i put in the night garden on hel go all quiet and watch the whole programme lol , allthough now i must watch it 2 or 3 times a day as i can watch the last weeks repeats whenever which is a good thing cos at least i get some peace and quiet xx