Thank you guys for all the support

maidenkates

Reaction score
I would like to say thank you for the support I have received from you all, unfortunately my trying to conceive number 2 journey is over. Vasectomy reversal failed and we are out of options, so now we move on with our family of 3. I know we did the best we could, but this really sucks. My child deserves a sibling she will never get... My DH is such a good dad, he deserves another child that he will never have... I will never be pregnant again, I will never have another baby. Guess I had to see it typed out to believe it.... I would like to wish all of you success and BFPs and I would like to shout out a Congratulations to Whiteorchid H&H 9 months to you darlin'!
Thanks again and goodbye all XO

Maidenkates I am so sorry to hear your journey is over. I can only begin to imagine how you are feeling. Give yourself lots of time to process the news and come to terms with it... Some days will be good, others not and you are allowed to be sad on those bad days. I know your chances are very slim but I will still HOH that one day you may have a miracle. Stay strong and please do keep in touch if you ever want to talk.

Thank you for all of your support. I just wish so much that this wasn't the end for you. Sending huge hugs :hugs: xxx

Thank you for all the kind words. My DH and I have decided to look at it as a "wasn't meant to be"... It is the most difficult thing in the world to really know it's over. I had a dream I put my baby on a boat and sent it away, and sat down and sobbed... I can't sit down and sob in real life though.. Sorry, I'm being dramatic... We will be OK, I am writing a single blog entry in hopes that if this "accidental vasectomy" BS happens again they won't feel so alone. I'll come back and let you know so you can read it ;) Good luck and take care :hugs:

Reading your post made me cry. I am so sorry hun. I really am. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->