Thank you ladies of BNB!

sailing_girl

Wife and mummy!
Reaction score
I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has posted helpful and constructive advice on this site, whether it be in this forum or any of the others. Recently I have been frequenting another baby forum and the women are downright cruel to each other, making fun of spelling errors and mocking others' problems. It really shocked me and made me thankful to be part of THIS community where, for the most part, people want to help others and make their lives easier. So if you have answered the call for advice or helped answer questions, THANK YOU! :)

omg some women really there life sucks so bad they have to make fun of other mums! so sad

thank you for thanking us xxxx

I find its hard to type one handed so my spelling is always slightly off or no punctuation. I don't have time to make it perfect especially if I've only got a couple of minutes to cone on here. I've also found it very useful :)

Aww that's lovely :) I've never gone onto another forum site but now I deffo won't hehe x

Wow, I'd get crucified on there with all of my typing errors!! Thank fook for I phone knowing how to spell!!

A lot of us NAK (nursing at keyboard) and one handed type, lol :) I love it here too :) Been here since TTC all the way through my pregnancy to now! :)

I agree! I was on another forum whilst I was pregnant and it was horrible! Like OP said, all they do is mock and make fun, no helping whatsoever. I'm glad I found this forum. I love you ladies!

Thanks to all its true bnb is a lovely community love all you ladies x

Yes it really is a lovely community!Thank goodness it lacks the drama of other forums because when you've got your hands full with a LO all day, you don't have time to sift through junk to find what you're looking for. Yay for BNB!

I agree totally, I only post from my iPhone which spells stuff for me and usually swaps words for random things, I smile to myself when I read other posts and I can see the exact same auto corrects, I try to make my posts grammatically correct and spelled right but that's just me being pedantic, if it's not "text speak" and I can decipher it I don't really care.
I've asked some pretty stupid questions on B&b (been here through a year of ttc, 39+6 weeks of pregnancy and four and a half months of mummyhood) I've seen a few odd questions too and some debates/arguments too but I've very rarely seen anyone be nasty and they were never seen again... I've never known anyone say "that's a stupid question" even though I once asked how I'd know I was in labour! (well the gushing waters ad agonising contractions gave it away a little lol)

B&B has been brilliant so far ad I'm sure I'll be popping up for a long time yet asking silly questions and being seduced into buying toys for flynn..

I dont think ive helped you but wow that other forum sounds horrible!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->