thanks curiousity... lol

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by ni2ki, Jan 29, 2011.

1. ni2ki

ni2ki 3yr old and twin girls

I just made the awful mistake of looking at videos of c-sections on youtube, what a terrible thing that was, seeing it from that end, i saw some woman just being slashed open, with having twins and a heart condition theres a very high chance that i shall be having one, so if anyone can please tell me how great it was, then itd be very much appreciated lol!! gosh the images are stuck in my head, completely been put off now!! helpppppp!! x

2. caydensmom

caydensmom Well-Known Member

LOL! The good thing about it all is you won't be seeing it happen to you. Only the dr's who are used to seeing those things are going to be seeing it. It isn't bad AT ALL from what I experienced. I didn't have a hard time recuperating. I was up and about the next day. I didn't feel a thing, only pressure. Don't worry about it. When its happening to you, you won't be bothered with what's going on down there.

3. ni2ki

I know they'll put a screen up, its just the thought, i shouldnt have been silly enough to look, but its the curiousity of it all, its the safest option for me i know, ahhh its like burnt in to my mind!! Thankyou so much for your reply. i just hope the husband doesnt get as curious as i during the procedure like he just did over the video lol! was your scar very tender after? very big? i have a huge tattoo across my "area" and up across my right side and hip, i havent seen anyones scars before so dont really know what to expect. x

4. theresarhuebb

theresarhuebb x mother of 3 x

you dont get to see nothing other than your baby. i had an emegency c section. all went well for me. but ive chosen vbac this time, which is vaginal birth after c section! i may have to have 1 if i dont give birth around 40 wks x

5. Lauraaraa

Lauraaraa Love My Baby Girl

if my placenta doesnt move i will have to get one, but i darent look it up! Lol

as if i doooo have to have one th image will go thru my head over and over!!! hahahahahaha!

6. theresarhuebb

i watch home and health on sky and watch births and c sections all the time. doesnt freak me out for some reason i think its cos i like to see a cute tiny baby. its normally a story behind it though not just the births. x

7. ni2ki

I didnt see as far as the babies coming out, stopped it just after the surgeon and other gaped open the hole with their hands sorry if tmi! Eurghh its worrying me :-( silly i know, but as long as my girls are ok thats all that matters x

8. theresarhuebb

ahh youll be fine honest. bit sore when there done. but dont worry your self. eee two girls are you excited. id love twins me x