Thanks ladies wish u all best.im back NTNP :(

babyhopes2010

one boy one girl.perfect!
Reaction score
After two years trying to concieve! 6wks :angel:

Ok this is it from beginning 7pm 26/1
went to toilet no cramps just lot of blood mix of brown bright red.
spoke to dr refered me to epu unit hopefully tommorow!Dr thinks im miscarrying.
bleeding has slowed down and stop.dr told me not to go to work tommorow :cry:

please keep me in ur prayers :cry: im deverstated!:cry:

27/1/2011
5pm i went to dr to go urine sample and it was just bright red with clots so he said get to hospital quick
5.40pm
ok so went to maternity ward after clotting bad,done preg test b4 got pos on digi and frer then went to ward bfn on doctors(well i saw a line) they said they dont read them after 3mins so it dont count!!!
ok so they said we done blood test and when it comes bk not pregnant u will have to except that and this is just ur period!.........excuse me..............

WTF?!
i got internal examination which i thought was exess for him to say oh ur bleeding.NO SHIT sherlock!!!!
anyway they told me im staying in(wtf they didnt think i was preg!!) after hours i said to dh am going and im taken this cannula needle out my feckin self :hissy: i made out pains were gone and fecked off!

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!

28/01/2011 @9am .spoke to lovely lady of phone who explained everything my betas were 18!!!
she said what it was i got preg few weeks ago and the beanie didnt develope she told me its very sad but very common and to rest and i can try when i get my period,if i take test next week and line is darker then to go back.
she was lovely and i feel a bit happier now:) well im upset but she was so lovely!

so yeh thats then end of that story!:cry: im going to get dh to change my password as weve decided no tests no nothing lets make love and pray we get a healthy beanie next time :cry: was kind cute what he said.
im still bit unstable but better then i was,oh how i need a cigerette and a drink lol

I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY U LADIES HAVE KEPT ME SANE....WELL ISH :haha: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT I LOVE YOU ALL:kiss:

sorry again hun - I hope you are back in first tri very soon, I know so many women who caught again soon after a mc.
You've had a hard few days, take care of yourself xxx

Sorry to hear this Babyhopes.
Take good care of yourself.

x

Awww, I have tracking all your threads and see how you did get on.

So sorry hun about the hospital and they are horrible to treat you like this when you are going thru bad time!

Thinking of you! xxx

Hope to see you back in 1st Tri very soon!

:hugs::hugs::hugs: xxxx

hi babyhopes
ive been praying for u so much i had a mc last year and its not nice, as u know im 13 weeks pregnant, i got my tests results and theyve totally ruled out downs all the chromes r there :) i still have to go for scan on monday again and they will measure the heartbeat on the 14th feb at st georges

ive been thinking about you a lot, you really inspire me that you want to try again im keeping everything crossed for u and i hope ur beanie rests in peace
love you lots x

aw babyhopes xkx

you have been through so much so ntnp is a fantastic idea, you could still catch but you can take the time to heal and look after yourself

i hope to see you back in first tri soon

lots of love xkx

I am so sorry for your lost babyhopes. I hope u can take this time to heal with the help of your family and friends. God bless :hugs:

:cry:

Im so sorry :hugs: I dont know what to say, I have been in your position and Im back here again so please dont give up hope - your dream will come true one day.

xxxx

I am so sorry this has happened to u babyhopes. I hope in time u and ur o/h will feel better soon, just try and relax and rest. Give urself time to grieve over l/o, thats what i had to do hun. I hope that we see u on the ding dong thread again soon. Please be kind to urself, and i hope that u and ur o/h find great comfort in each other. Thinking of u sweetheart. Big fat hugs xxxx
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh i am so sorry honey x

I had a BO between DD amd DS1, so dont give up honey x

Big big :hugs: xxxxx

I'm so sorry to read this babyhopes hun :hugs: xxxx

just thought id let you know im logging off @ 6pm(in 2 hours)

Im really struggling to cope and need to be off here for a while so dh is changing password,i tried to stay off here and it lasted a week lol but this time its like i been hit by a ton of breaks and the MC is still very much happening,dont know when ill be back maybe few months or so or maybe call it a day.
If anyone wants to add me to fb its clare keane and my email is [email protected]
Thanks for all ur support i just need to get the whole baby thoughts outta my head and be with my husband.
u all better have ur :bfp:s and ur bambinos by the time i get back :hugs:
:hi: Bye xxxxx

Im so sorry for your loss, i just wanted to let you know that i sufferd from this type of miscarriage in December, and i caught this little beanie straight after.
I know not everyone will be emotionally or physically ready to conceive straight after, but i just wanted to offer you some hope if you did want to try.

Good luck for the future xx x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"