Thanks to aidensmommy1

Bluebell321

Reaction score
Just wanted to say thanks to aidensmommy1 for your earlier advise. Tried sending you a message but your private messages are full apparently.

Sorry Omarsmum if I caused offense. I really didn't know I'd said anything wrong. Was just after some advice, which is what I thought BNB was for. I've had great support for the last 4 years of being a member. Oh well, I guess I won't post any more then. :cry:

I'm sorry. I dont think it was your post exactly, it was probably that she was stopping a huge disagreement/ misunderstanding before it even started.. You know what I mean?
Anyways, how do u delete private messages? Lol I keep trying and there is not a delete button ANYWHERE to be seen (from my phone anyways).

Don't think you can delete them in mobile view. I had to switch to desktop view to delete mine using my tablet. Isn't technology great? LOL

I hope everything works out! I agree with aidensmommy, I think they were just trying to protect their members, you included, before any bashing began. I'd imagine you were/are in shock and probably just typed what you were feeling! Funny story actually, I'm a twin, and when my mom found out she was having twins she said, "oh shit, my husband is going to kill me." Just in shock from it all, ya know! Anyways, the doctor personally called my mom that night to make sure that police didn't need to be sent out! Haha.

Hope you are feeling better about it today & congrats on your BFP! I got a +OPK today and I'm so excited at the potential :)

It's probably the fact it's a very touchy subject with so many women on different paths and to hear that would make some very upset. Where ever the journey takes you, I hope you do whatever you feel is right. Don't let someone else tell you anything different even if it is your DH. (sorry if that sounds cold hearted towards DH)

Make sure u update when u tell dh. I have a feeling u may be surprised at how he will react I know everything will work out and u'll have a beautiful new addition to ur family. My dh keeps saying how lucky u are to have conceived so quick. He said ur dh must have super sperms haha. I talk to dh about pretty much everything us girls talk about :p

Yes I'll let you know. Will be a few weeks though as don't want to tempt fate. Probably end up telling my mum before my DH!

I really can't believe how quick it was this time. Last time was 18 months and a round of clomid as I had low progesterone after being on Depo for several years. I had a couple of chemicals last time too so I'm not letting myself get my hopes up too soon this time, just in case.

Just thought I'd give a quick update. I broke the news to DH and as expected it didn't go down too well. Horrendously in fact, and he's had some sort of breakdown and is now on anti-depressants. I won't go into all the details as don't want to offend anyone on BNB. Anyway, he's accepted it's happening, but we've got a long rocky road ahead.

Oh dear.. im sorry it has to happen this way bluebell. Keep strong alright. We're here if u need support. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->