Thanks to you fabulous ladies

alio

Reaction score
So I'm at my 'official' date which 'officially' seems to mean nothing..... I just wanted to say a massive thank you to all you ladies who I have enjoyed this ride with..
I truly believe you girls have been of more worth than my midwives throughout this, my first pregnancy. I know I'm likely to go over for another 2 weeks but I really wanted to say a massive thank you to you all. Here's to all our pregnancies and the ups and downs that go with them........

Ah bless you! Yes it seems the due date is like every other day! Nothing happens! Well fingers crossed you dont go too far over. Apparently its average 5 days over for first timers. I feel no different than 3 weeks!

I'll be of more worth than the midwives when I'm scrubbing the tide mark off that birthing pool!!!! :lol:

x

Awww hugs to you hun.Hope you enjoy the last or your bump time ! x

I'll be of more worth than the midwives when I'm scrubbing the tide mark off that birthing pool!!!! :lol:

x

YOU are a legend... Though I must avoid the inevitable 'scrubber' gag here! xxxxx

Happy due date hun! Hope you don't have to wait too much longer.
xx

Happy due day :D Enjoy it if you can, easier said than done I know. I just looked at it as extra time to get some rest when I was overdue :D xx

Happy due date and I'm glad BnB has been fab for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->