Thanks

I havent tryed them but i used boots own brand of washable pads and they were nice and soft

I've always used washable ones - Boots own are good, and I picked some up in Babiesrus which are also really good. I have loads though, at least two dozen, so I don't know if I saved any money as they're £5 for 6. Although they are on their second baby...

I've always used washable ones - Boots own are good, and I picked some up in Babiesrus which are also really good. I have loads though, at least two dozen, so I don't know if I saved any money as they're £5 for 6. Although they are on their second baby...

You will have saved a fortune!! I use tommee tippee ones and they are £4 a box in tesco unless they're on a special. You get 25 pairs in a box and i go through 2 pairs a day at the moment.

Unfortunately the cheaper ones didn't suit me and it's probably too late to invest in reusible ones since i will be stopping BFing in a few months. Wish i'd have thought to use reusable ones way back when! :)

Im using little lamb breastpads at the moment and Im very pleased with them. They are thin and nice and soft against my skin x

Are they very absorbent??

I was loking at them on e-bay & I'm tempted to just go for it, but it's £10 for 5 pairs so I don't know!!xx

Reusable ones are much more absorbent than disposables in my experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"