Thanksgiving and MS!!

MyMomToldMe

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

I was just wondering what we would do if MS is terrorizing us during Thanksgiving.

I look forward to all the delicious foods and can't imagine not feeling like eating.

Will you take something for the nausea? My MW prescribed something, but I have avoided taking it thus far.

I hope to be past MS by next week (will be around just be entering week 13 according to scan size).

What do you think?

I'm hoping I magically feel better by next week :) if not I will be taking something for it, my dr is sending over a rx today.

I totally forgot about Thanksgiving! I'm going to be totally bummed if I can't eat!!!

I take pills for the nausea, but my diet is still very restricted - any meat or dairy seriously grosses me out (though thankfully butter is somehow still ok). So I plan on noshing on the things that I still can - mashed potatoes, yams, brussel sprouts, corn, bread, cranberry relish. I'll miss not being able to eat turkey, gravy and my mom's stuffing, but most of the best stuff isn't meat or dairy anyway.

We will fly to family and won't tell I'm pregnant, everythime I just mention nausea everybody suspects I'm pre go, since I was so damn sick with my daughter. This time I am the Same way, hopefully I can keep it a secret, since we want to tell both of our parents at Christmas, at the same time, since they are both coming to town.

I've already accepted that I'll miss out on Thanksgiving this year. I have really bad aversions to smells with my m/s so I'm not sure if I'll be okay around all those food smells. I might stay home by myself and send DH and Kira to my parents for dinner and have them bring me back a plate. Atleast we all should be feeling better for Christmas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->