Thankyou Helen

FJL

Heartbroken after m/c
Reaction score
I would just like to publicly thank HELEN for being such an amazing person.

Helen was one of the first people I spoke to when I first joined and she instantly made me feel welcome, answered questions I bombared her with and has supported me more than most of my 'real life' friends.

For someone that doesn't know me very well, she has gone out of her way to help me, comfort me and support me, and i'm sure you're all aware of her kindness, but I am so grateful for all that she has done for me so far, that I wanted to make her know how wonderful she is.

Thankyou Helen :hugs:

Thats so sweet :headspin:

I'm sure you will make Helen blush :blush: hehe I would certainly have to agree shes a lovely person to know, kind & full of comforting words most times.

I've had more support online than from my own friends & family too hun - Its amazing where you can find your biggest support through many trying times :hugs:

Have to agree with you FJL, she has also been a great support to me on forum and off through texts

Aw ta :blush:

Wobbles is right, you get so much support online from people who get what you're on about and I owe a huge debt of gratitude to all the people that were so supportive of me when we were going through tough times too.

What a lovely thread!
I have to agree if it wasn't for this forum and the people on it ide have cracked up by now!
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"