That age old question!

musicjunkiee

Reaction score
Well I'm taking clomid oN CD 2-6 as I have PCOS. My partner had to have a SA and had a fantastically normal count so that's good, n I've had internal exams plus HSG which has showed that I have no problems, just PCOS. So, I'm due to take my last tablet tomorrow of clomid, do u think we should BD everyday when I stop bleeding? Or every other day?

I'm unsure as some people say it takes time for the male to build back up, but then as my partner had great results will it matter at all? X

Well I'm taking clomid oN CD 2-6 as I have PCOS. My partner had to have a SA and had a fantastically normal count so that's good, n I've had internal exams plus HSG which has showed that I have no problems, just PCOS. So, I'm due to take my last tablet tomorrow of clomid, do u think we should BD everyday when I stop bleeding? Or every other day?

I'm unsure as some people say it takes time for the male to build back up, but then as my partner had great results will it matter at all? X

We do timed intercourse which is every other day starting CD12 for one week. Next time we are doing the SMEP.

Being that it is your first cycle and you don't know when you will ovulate - I would suggest starting on CD10 to BD every other day, and to aslo use OPK and on the day you get the +OPK BD that day AND the following one. That's what we did on our second round of clomid (also used pre-seed and soft cups) and got our BFP :)

Thanks Mild. What dosage were u on? How many cycles before ur BFP?

Being that it is your first cycle and you don't know when you will ovulate - I would suggest starting on CD10 to BD every other day, and to aslo use OPK and on the day you get the +OPK BD that day AND the following one. That's what we did on our second round of clomid (also used pre-seed and soft cups) and got our BFP :)

That's the SMEP I mentioned https://spermmeetseggplan.com

It's so encouraging. I took my last tablet last night....hoping to ovulate any time x

Well its CD8. I've had no side effects that I noticed from clomid. Lets hope I ovulate at some point this week x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->