That annoying moment when you fall in love with something.....

DonnaBallona

newlyweds!
Reaction score
and then realise that it's waaaaaaay out of your budget :( :dohh:
https://www.floandpercy.com/bohemia.html#!prettyPhoto/3/

I discovered this amaaaaaazing website today called Flo and Percy and have completley and utterly fallen in love with this headdress. it's £175 though! no way could we afford that :(

has anyone got any ideas where to find something similar? xx

Etsy? There are some gorgeous things on Etsy. Some are of similar price to the flo and Percy one, but there are plenty which are much cheaper.
My suggestion would be to not try and find one that matches the one you've seen, but to find something similar that you still like. Otherwise you'll constantly be comparing it to the £175 one :lol:

ooooooh etsy; good idea! how do I pay for things on there, is it PayPal or just debit card?

I agree about finding a different one; it'd never be the same for me otherwise! thanks for your input :)

Ohhhh why did you put this up :rofl:
That is so so beautiful!

Etsy is PayPal I think. Make sure you search only people who deliver to UK though so that you don't end up doing what I did and finding the perrrrfect thing that you've been looking for just to find out they only deliver to US :hissy::hissy:
I love Etsy though. I've bought a few of my bridesmaids 'thank you' gifts from there. Not to mention the ideas you can get ;) xx

Thanks Aly. there are some really beautiful (and affordable!!) things on there; I'll have to get my DF to show me how to set up PayPal when he's home. I am a bit of a technotard on the computer front :lol:
I must get around to starting a journal, too!!!!!! :dohh:

I had the re-find this thread, in one of the wedding magazines I got they have 25% off this website, the picture they is of this exact one and I thought of you straight away!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Lauren!!!!! share these details!!!!!!! :cloud9:

I have to say though; I have been conversing with little aurora as she can make pretty sparkly things and now just dithering whether it's acceptable to buy the headdress and sort my actual wedding dress around it; or whether I should be sensible and buy the dress before the bling?!!

opinions welcome! :) thanks for sharing xx

It's in the new wedding ideas magazine and its say 25% off - how to claim - email [email protected] or ring and quote the code WI25% offer ends 31st October!

I think you should deffo get it for the pure fact I am so in love with it but I sadly won't go with the jewellery I've already got :(

I think dress wise it would go with most dresses, have you got any ideas about how you want your dress or not ?

Also my magazine tells me Una Healy from the Saturdays wore it when she got married so I googled to see what it's like in 'real life'

https://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t60/sky_blue_princess/e1c79dda61a813c7ddebfe50817ae23f.jpg

I often get orders from brides for their bouquets and accessories before they have chosen their dress! They just seem to know what they want!

ooh really littleaurora?!!!!!!!!!!

would I not have to choose a dress to suit it? we are having dresses from Vivienne of Holloway for the bridesmaids and I had intended on trying on a couple when we go back to collect them after baby is born at Christmas. I think it'd look ok with them-any input girls? I'm 99% sure I'm having my hair down whatever the dress looks like so that shouldn't be an issue.

we get paid on the 19th so I am off to sweet talk my DF (ahem!:blush:)

thanks for sharing thoughts ladies xx

Wow I've just googled the shop and they are gorgeous!
I think even though it has a style it would go with 'most' types of dresses!
I also think you would work most other bits around it, jewellery etc if you had it!

Can you see how much I'm pushing you to have it, I want it that badly but can't that I need you to have it :haha:

I think the headdress will go with most styles. Its is so pretty and delicate.

I am doing a massive order at the moment for brides bouquets, bridesmaids bouquets, flower girl wands, button holes and corsages all before the bride chose dresses or colour scheme for the maids!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->