That Friday Feeling!

aimee-lou

Totally Outnumbered!!
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

While I know it sucks that we're all stuck indoors while the sun shines outside, I thought we should cheer ourselves up by thinking what the weekend has in store!

I'm hoping to get into the garden and remove all the rubbish that has accummulated over the winter and then to try and weed a few bits to get it looking loved (which it quite clearly isn't!! :rofl:)

Sunday will be spent doing as little as possible, eating roasted vegetables (my favourite at the moment!) and watching Sci-fi DVD's with hubby. Really cannot wait!!

Hope we all have good weekends planned!

xx

Im working til 11pm tonight, working til 11pm tomorrow night...and then working at 7am on Sunday morning...

I have an action packed weekend :rofl:

Hope everyone else enjoys theres though!!

i'm a stay at home mum so i am out in the garden with laptop! planned to cut the grass today but i cant fnd where OH put extension lead, so just sitting in the sun. hopefully bbq if nice over weekend.

I must admit I do love it when the weekend comes around!!! Especially when im not working it!!

Tonight will be a quiet one, think we are going to do our weekly shop coz the fidge is empty lol

Tomorrow night we will probably get a takeaway and watch Britains got Talent, sad I know but cant wait!!

And Sunday we are going to the Baby Show :happydance:!!!

Hope eveyone has a good one :dance:

Hi everyone!

While I know it sucks that we're all stuck indoors while the sun shines outside, I thought we should cheer ourselves up by thinking what the weekend has in store!

I'm hoping to get into the garden and remove all the rubbish that has accummulated over the winter and then to try and weed a few bits to get it looking loved (which it quite clearly isn't!! :rofl:)

Sunday will be spent doing as little as possible, eating roasted vegetables (my favourite at the moment!) and watching Sci-fi DVD's with hubby. Really cannot wait!!

Hope we all have good weekends planned!

xx

I hear ya...our yard needs some attention, stat! Poor flowers could use some tlc. Has not been enough rain to make them look good!

I had school holidays off and DH took two weeks' holiday (as we won't need it in the summer!) - so we started the garden then.

This weekend - some gardening/planting to finish. I'll probably sit in the conservatory listening to the radio and directing Dh's efforts!

And lots of relaxing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->