That pregnancy symptom you dont read about

It's not always, she just said when it's paired with restless legs it's usually a sign.

This is a great thread idea!
* itchy dry nipples. urgh! They are super sensitive anyway, and go rock hard and hurt so bad maybe about once or twice a day. Pair that with them being itchy and scratching them through my clothes still hurts BAD! I am trying to keep up with some good quality Vitamin E cream but its not doing much :(
* Spotting early in pregnancy- I see posts in the first trimester forum all the time about this so I am glad in a way it wasn't just me who didn't know it can happen. From 7 weeks I was spotting a nice amount of brownish-pink blood and I freaked out naturally thinking the worst was happening. Apparently this is totally normal and should go away within a couple of weeks or so, so long as there are not bad cramps associated with it or the blood goes red in color. Mine went away at about 9 weeks (phew!)
* POSITIVE SYMPTOM- I have been losing weight! I was so lucky not to have morning sickness, so figured I would probably gain weight (not what i wanted to do since i am a bigger girl anyway). I have lost 6kgs (13 pounds) since being about 8 weeks along, with not much effort on my behalf. I have been eating a little better but in no way have I been dieting! Everything with bubs is 'textbook perfect' so no one is worried. I had never heard of a woman losing weight during pregnancy!
* Having a blocked nose/dry throat. Since I got my BFP I have had what feels like a cold from when I wake up in the morning until I have had breakfast then it mostly goes away, although I constantly blow my nose and sneeze for the rest of the day. Apparently this is also very common, another one I'd never heard of.
* Shooting pains caused by sudden movement/stretching the wrong way thanks to the round ligament. Ouch! Reaching for something on the night stand while far from it in bed= not a good idea! Also, shooting pains in the cervix and abdomen can be normal which I hadn't heard of!
That's all from me that I can think of ;)

I get that ligament pain every now and then when I cough or sneeze, too. Usually when I'm lying down. It really hurts! Freaked me out the first couple times.

i had dry lips and a bloody nose also the metallic taste. also more gassy, and breaking out so bad.

The fact that first tri symptoms can come back in 3rd tri was a surprise to me. Welcome back disgusting taste in mouth, and waves of nausea! Can't honestly say I missed you at all....

Also the general tightness of muscles and tendons around the belly and lower down now that I'm in 3rd tri. Every time I go from sitting to standing it feels like I'm having a massive BH contraction. ALL the muscles tighten up, right down into the vagina. Bizarre feeling, and not very comfortable!!

I havent.tested yet but i cannot even sleep my nipples hurt so bad even a slight brush sends me through the roof

Ticker is wrong....somehow i ovulated the day after my period so im like 13-15 dpo

I've been very cold these past few days, and have been burping like a mad person since yesterday. Made DS and DH the giggles, but it's less fun for me since it's always so close to throwing up. Yuck!

This week, I stink. I don't have the crazy sense of smell that pregnant ladies are supposed to get, so I don't think it's that. My deodorant just isn't effective as long as it used to be. Gross.

Mrs K it sounds like you the not so good pregnancy symptoms lol I told OH about the butt pains and he just laughed it off

I have some annoying ones, for sure! But overall, I've been pretty lucky. I'm just glad I've escaped the morning sickness. I don't know how some of you ladies function with constant sickness.

I was just nauseated but only threw once with my son, I don't think I will be so lucky next go round lol

I always say I would take any symptom over nausea

I always say I would take any symptom over nausea

For sure! Unless the butt pain gets to the point where they're talking crutches or bedrest. At that point, nausea might start looking a little better ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->