That "wet" feeling...

tl682

Reaction score
Anybody have that wet feeling, like the feeling you get right before AF comes, and then actually be pregnant?? I'm feeling that way this month (I feel this way every month right before AF comes), and I'm not pregnant, but I'm hoping that it doesn't mean that I'm not, so I'm polling pregnant ladies :) Please let me know!!

ive been getting that feeling on and off since my bpf. :)

So, you felt like AF was coming, but she didn't come??

i think so, but just in terms of the wet feeling. i took a test a couple of weeks before period was due so i knew i was pregnant anyway but normally i get headaches. i didnt get any this time.

but i have been feeling wet down there a lot over the weeks and been getting discharge. have you done a test?

I had that and felt like my period was on the way. Good luck :)

Haven't yet tested... Trying to wait until after AF is due... Did you ladies have other symptoms, too?? My BB's are sore, but they started getting sore around maybe 7 dpo, which is usually when they do every month... They just keep getting even more sore every day.

I didnt necessarily feel like Af was coming. My cramps weren't as bad, and I was very wet, but have pretty much stayed wet since my bfp!! Lol

I get the wet feeling on the day I am going to come on :( I have it today!! Hope she stays away!! xx

I've had the feeling ever since a few days before my :bfp: and still have it now. GL

Ive felt like af was coming but had a bfp before, this preg im getting the wet feeling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->