"Thats disgusting" (long rant!)

Oh my god what a crap day :(

Ignore them all hun, some people are sooooo stooopid!

P.S. My sister made a statement which I intend to use if someone says something which goes somewhere along the lines of... ''You wouldn't be expected to eat your dinner with a towel on your head so why should my baby''?

Swift and to the point I think!

a woman at my BFing group got told BFing was disgusting when she fed her daughter in a cafe and that she should feed her in the toilet - she replied that if they took their dinner and ate it in the toilet then she'd do the same with her daughter! i'm saving that for when i'm out!! :rofl:

Another one for the list thank you ! I want to be prepared for any idiots that cross my path so I can make them look as stupid as they try to make me feel!

I actually got my first glimpse tonight of the sheer ignorance of some people!
Went for a meal with sister and her OH and we were waiting for a table to become available, I sat in a big red chair in a corner non the less and fed Cassidy and I looked up and this middle aged woman and her middle aged male companion was giving me daggers, I was peed off because it wasn't like I was sat next to them and they were actually quite a distance from us, not to mention the fact i've become a pro at discreetly breastfeeding lol!

But anyhoo, I am prepared to put anyone in their place who dares say anything out of order to me!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->