That's it-I start today!!

Discussion in 'Your Health & Wellbeing' started by keelykat, Oct 20, 2008.

1. keelykat

keelykat Guest

Well today's the day I start my 'diet' (i say diet, really I mean eat healthily, no junk, choccy etc-nothing silly) :blush: I've got 1 stone and 9 pounds to loose after my pregnancy. Up to now i've just been grabbing any food when i can, including naughty foods (tut tut) in between looking after Elliot but now i am determined to get back on track and get back into my old clothes!

I haven't exactly picked a great time to start-got PMT, really achey and just know my first period is around the corner. But if i can stick to it now-at the worst time of the month, i can keep it up the rest of the time!

I just need to keep focused-and remember that nothing clothes wise fits-even the next size up is a struggle.

I CAN DO IT!! :blush:

2. TashaAndBump

TashaAndBump Guest

Well done on making that decision - It's half the battle if you find a motivation that really works for you. A diet is more about your mindset that what you eat! haha

Good luck on your diet - let us know how you get on :D

3. leeanne

leeanne Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2

Good luck! :hugs: