that's it! I'm giving my boobs away!

MommyMichele

Mom to 2 girls and 4 boys
Reaction score
I have no clue what's going on and they are driving me crazy! Anyone want them? Very pretty DD's!

I don't think DH is going to like me giving them away since we paid 5k for them lol!

I thought after AF they wouldn't be so bothersome! More sensitive and I am moody as hell lately!

Lol that sucks! I've always wanted breast implants. I'm a natural 34D but compared to all you beautiful firm breasted women, it gets to me sometimes. Especially as a former pageant girl & bikini model! How long have you had them?

Will be 2 years come February! I'm proud of them but right now they are annoying. I went from a deflated C to a DD. I've been looking at my old pictures of what I used to have and ew! lol

oh im a DD dnt think me haven ddx2 will be enjoyable!! lol... ye i hate my boobs and i wish i had something about a b .. XD i ask other half for a reduction have done for years now.. ye bet you can guess his answer!! haha... x

lol Bigger is not always better, but then we complain about the size of 'other' things!

ahhh. Ive been the whole spectrum of bewb sizes. started out at 32 A, preggers with Justice and got nice pretty perky 34 Cs, after her I had 34 B. got preggers with Gavin, WOAH! 34 DD! saWEEET! after Gavin, icky yucky ski jump 34 B. :( I would love to get them "filled" just to a C. sigh.....

ahhh. Ive been the whole spectrum of bewb sizes. started out at 32 A, preggers with Justice and got nice pretty perky 34 Cs, after her I had 34 B. got preggers with Gavin, WOAH! 34 DD! saWEEET! after Gavin, icky yucky ski jump 34 B. :( I would love to get them "filled" just to a C. sigh.....

Save and get em done then! It's cheaper up here though! I paid a grand total of $47oo for mine and I'm glad I did it, I don't feel so bottom heavy now.

I used to live down in NO. Near Robert's on Canal, don't remember the exact address though. I had been staying at RMH on Canal because Travis was at CH there and since they kept bugging me about paying a $10 donation everyday, I stayed with a lady from the church I was going to.

How strange this should come up when i've been talking to DH about getting mine done in a few years!

I used to be a 34B, but went up to a 36D after i had DD. Now they've gone down to a 34A. :( :( :(

I don't mind the thought of paying to get them done at all, and it would probably be about £4/5K, but i don't fancy having to get them re-done every 5-10 years!

So yeah, i'll take them DD jubblies please!

lol. I live in belle chasse, and Im assigned to the new orleans naval air station joint reserve base :)

Ive considered getting them done, Im salary so I wont lose pay but I will have to take my personal days instead of medical days and I have to have the military docs permission to undergo the surgery :( its a big mess.

sometimes the military will pay for the procedure itself. in my case I have nearly a whole cup size difference between bewbs. they offered to chop one down to match then Id be a very saggy barely a B, no thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->