• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

That's it I've hit rock bottom!

marley2580

Reaction score
I am now to big that barely any of my maternity tops fit over the bump any more, so I have had to put on the OHs tops :rofl::rofl: I'm sitting around the house today wearing his t-shirt and fleece. It's just as well my trousers still fit me coz I don't think his would :blush: And of course it's raining and none of my coats fit me any more, so I'll have to nick his raincoat as well :rain:

Ho hum, only two more months of this to go, who's bright idea was this pregnancy lark anyway? :dohh:

I'm pinching OHs comfy pants already he hates me for it! lol

Have you seen the bands for around your bump I got one after Laylas post and they are great!
https://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/...t_category_rn=42391&productId=78390&langId=-1
Theres a white one also!

the bands are a gos send, i never knew about them before!

Most of my tops are riding up high now so you can see teh stretchy material bit of the jeans/trousers etc, look so stupid! but with those bands it covers that part up and just looks like a long top

x

Wish i'd have know about those when i was preggy lol!!!

xxx

I am now to big that barely any of my maternity tops fit over the bump any more, so I have had to put on the OHs tops :rofl::rofl: I'm sitting around the house today wearing his t-shirt and fleece. It's just as well my trousers still fit me coz I don't think his would :blush: And of course it's raining and none of my coats fit me any more, so I'll have to nick his raincoat as well :rain:

Ho hum, only two more months of this to go, who's bright idea was this pregnancy lark anyway? :dohh:

definately not a dundee lass at heart lol! u mean your not going about in crop tops showing your baby bump off????? :rofl:

You must be joking, it's bloody raining out there! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"