Hey girls

Thanks hun!! I think i may wait a bit to test again..what do you guys think?

Yeah. Id wait perhaps 2 days then try again. Hormones can take longer is some women before they turn up in your urine. Good luck!

I;m down with the waiting.. I might not test on the 10th... haven't decided yet I kinda want to see if my temping will pick anything out... I'll probably give in though! lol

Hi everyone. I hope your weekends are off to a good start. I got my first OPK BFP! Very exciting as OH is going out of town all of next week for a business trip, so we won't be missing the prime BDing time!

:happydance::happydance:

Congrats! It's awesome getting a positive even if it's only an opk... I got mine this month to for the first time... now it's on to waiting.

Well i really thought this was our month, guess not..The :witch: showed her face this morning at like 5:30am...This sucks!!!! Well i hope everyone else is doing well!!

Well i really thought this was our month, guess not..The :witch: showed her face this morning at like 5:30am...This sucks!!!! Well i hope everyone else is doing well!!

Sorry :(

Im upset too. I got a max fertility on my CBFM today and i most definatly felt some mild cramping for a few hours. Definatly ovulated today. :cry: Still a week away for OH gets home :hissy:

Hi, everyone? How are y'all doing? Been away for a few days, but I'm back, waiting for O and with a positive attitude, so hopefully will catch the eggie this time.

I've noticed that lately I see babies everywhere. I used to stare at the newborns a lot but now I'm staring at the toddlers too, which I didn't use to pay that much attention to. Is it a sign of my desperation?!?!?!

Anyway, I'm ready this cycle. Been doing my opk's, I'm getting lines, although not totally dark yet, but they are not too faint either, and I think I saw partial ferning on my fertilescope this morning, so O is definitely coming in a few days. DH has already been alerted so we are ready to go.

Jahira, too bad your DH is away this month, but now that you have your monitor and you know for sure you are O'ing and on what day, next month you should have a really good chance of catching the egg. Good luck and lots of :dust:. Bet you get your :bfp: next cycle!!

Sorry about the witch!!!! Everyone else I hope everything works out and the rest of us get our BFPs

hi all xx Just wondered if i could gate crash? This is my last chance to get that xmas baby!
Im 4dpo xxx

Yes gate crash! No one seems to be posting here... I think they're all on vacation! lol. I am 9dpo... don't think I am preggers though and had a martini just now to prove it! I think the witch will show her face soon enough.

Hey everyone

Sorry about the :bfn: a couple of you have had, fingers crossed we will get a :bfp: soon though. I am on 8DPO today but i expected to O on CD15 and then around that time i thought the battery in my thermometer was playing up and that is why FF hadnt detected it as my O day, however it was fine and my O day ended up being CD19 this month, so didnt really :sex: on the right days but i did :sex: on CD16 and CD17 so there still could have been some live little swimmers up there, but i expect :witch: to come and get me this weekend havent really had any symptoms as of yet, my boobs kinda feel a little funny today but i think that is just because every day since O day i have been pushing on them to see if they feel tender or not :rofl: Either way though i will either get :witch: or test on about Easter Sunday this weekend.

Good luck and dust to everyone testing soon.

Hey kelly, have you taken a test yet?? You never know, you may be pregnant...But the martini does soiund good..hahah...Are you having any kind of symptoms? When is AF supposed to be arriving?

Want2bamom, the witch should come april 10th or 11th I only have a 12 or 13 day luteal phase.. I haven't tested yet but will likely on thursday since I may be going out drinking lol! One martini wouldn't have done any harm.. it was very good! But I wouldn't want to get drunk or anything without knowing... which for me is 2 drinks! hahaha. No symptoms but I have refused to symptom spot so no idea. I should get some cramps today if AF is going to show her face though, well it's normal for me to.

Hi all
I should be ovulating today or tomorrow so lots of:sex: for us!
Hoping the :spermy: finds that egg this month!!!
Good luck to you all fx for lots of :bfp:'s!
:hug:

x x x x

Hi all
Me again - am very confused! Had AF on 25th Mar one day earlier than I thought it would be so i was thinking I would ovulate today or tomorrow but have been using Ovulation sticks and all negative - not even a little red line - absolutely nothing! But have noticed increased CM and what I think are Ovulation pains! Now don't know what to think!
Whats going on?????
x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back