The 2WW effing sucks!

ickle pand

Mum of 1
Reaction score
I'm 10DPO now, no positives yet and I know rationally that I could still get one in the next couple of days, but there is more chance that I'm not going to. It's been a roasting hot day here today and I would love to relax with a glass of wine for once (I very rarely drink because of all the meds I'm on) but I'm too scared to "just in case"!!

It's my only brother's wedding tomorrow and I won't be able to have a drink to toast the happy couple and will have to make up an excuse about being on anti-biotics to explain why I'm not drinking, which I wouldn't care about in the slightest if I was pregnant, but I'm probably not. Just feeling frustrated that I have to put my life on hold.

I didn't tell my brother about the pregnancy or m/c at all - I had planned to tell him by asking if it was ok if I brought an extra guest with us, but I didn't get a chance. I think between that and m/c the over the weekend of our first anniversary, I'm just a bit emotional at the moment. DH is away until midnight and I don't want to divert my parents attention when it should be on my brother this weekend, so I've no one to talk to except you lovely ladies.

Wow I didn't know all that needed to come out. Thanks for reading my rant, I'm not expecting any replies, just needed to put it into words xx

Hey I know exactly how you feel. Im 11 dpo and I got a BFN yesterday. Im holding out till tomoro to do another test but deep down I already know im not pregnant this month. I lost my little bean to an ectopic at 6 weeks and I also lost my left tube. That was in april and this is our first tww since the op. I know im going to be devasted when I see af. I already have slight af cramps. We only have next month to try again and then we have to wait a month till the end of august as we are going away and I would be 6 weeks when we fly and I cant risk that in case I have another ectopic.

I wish you the best of luck. Here if you need anything.

Love L.

XXxx

Thank you. I know exactly what you mean about the first AF - I'm just dreading it. I know it'll be easier next cycle, but if I'm really out, I just wish the witch would show up so I can deal with it and move on.

Good luck and I hope you get your BFP soon xx

Well AF showed up yesterday morning, so I went and got good and drunk at my brother's wedding and had a blast dancing all night. It was a bit upsetting to start with, but I'm planning for this cycle now :)

Thanks again ladies xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->