The 2ww - how do you deal with it ???

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Mrs Doddy, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Mrs Doddy

Mrs Doddy 1 pink 1 blue

:witch: is due this Sunday or Monday and I am so scared. I am itching to test but am going to do everything I can not to test before tuesday or wednesday. This cycle we really tried and I have held my PMA not giving a second thought to it having a 50% chance of a :bfn: :blush: I have prayed to our angel baby to help us give them a brother or sister and used all my energy to making positive thoughts. Even H is talking as if we already know that its going to be a :bfp:

This morning I am a little emotional and am worried about the result. I told myself that I wouldn't think about anything to do with ttc but its consuming my thoughts and I can't think about anything else. I need to be more realistic and prepare for the possibility that it may not happen this month.

How do you all prepare yourselves ??? I will try to keep busy as much as I can.

a) not think about it at all and keep busy
    b) think about it but not worry - what will be will be
    c) think about it all the time and drive yourself crazy
    d) other please specify

2. Flake-y

Flake-y Proud mama & pregnant!

I think about it all the time & drive myself crazy I'm afraid!
    Can't help it, no matter how much I try not to think about it, I find myself thinking about it!
    At least it's only 2 weeks of the month, the other two aren't as bad...

3. thedog

thedog Guest

I go absolutley insane and pee on sticks 3 times a day :happydance:

But in a serious way, i know its difficult, i really hope you get your :bfp: this month, and everybody else who is testing :hugs: