The 90day transformation Group (30day shred)

I only did 20 mins of the hour dvd lol after a few weeks I would switch the excersises I was doing. There is no way to kee haiden entertained working out that long, and I would have a stroke :rofl:

The two I got are short ones again as I wouldn't be able to fit in a longer DVD, I struggle with 20 minutes and have to bribe Sophia with being able watch cbeebies whilst I shower to keep her happy while I exercise!

I was doing the killer buns and thighs last week to have a break from the 30 day shred. OMG is all I can say.

Been a bit quiet in here ...............hope that doesn't mean you've all been slacking :haha:

Day 1 of level 1 Ripped in 30 done today.

Definately harder than level 1 of the shred, I would equate it to perhaps somewhere between level 2 and 3 of the shred, so goodness knows what Level 4 will be like!:wacko: It was really nice to do a different DVD though, a few of the moves were the same/similar but a few new ones in there too.

I did a fitness test at my bootcamp class on Tuesday night - it proved that I one of the least fit there hahaha but now I have some fitness comparables for the next one in 5weeks time.

I am going to try to start jogging a bit more too. I did a 2km jog on Monday night and it was a killer but easier than the first run in a while used to be!

Anyway, come on girls get shredding!

Am still shredding! Every other day!

So, new Jillian recommendations? Which is the best (and no longer than 25 mins :haha:)? Would like to mix up the shred a little, as I have heard 'think again, buddy' about 1000 times!

Shiv. I take my hat off to you...you're so good with your exercise!

Ripped in thirty is another 24 minute one, I think most of the other Jillian ones are longer.

Well done Tennisgal for continuing on with the shred, I had to buy some new DVD's as I couldn't face doing the shred again! SO ripped in 30 is similar in the fact that it is supposed to have you looking good in 30 days, but she recommends you exercise only 5 or 6 times a week, so that takes the pressure off doing it every day - hurrah! I think I will keep a track of how many days I have done it but will prob aim for 4 times a week plus my usual boxing and kettlebells classes.

so went to an idian resturant tonight with my mum and dad and they now do a buffett! oops!! i feel sooooo sick! im gonna be putting on my lost lbs the way im going!!

ljo - it'll take more than one mahoosive indian meal to put on the weight - don't fret!

Day 2 of Ripped in 30 - DONE! I feel newly motivated with the new DVD, i wonder how long that will last.

I have been eating like a pig the last few weeks and can see the difference in my figure, definitely getting a bit more round again! I just don't have the inclincation to stop eating so much chocolate and cake, and Cora is feeding less so I am not burning as many calories there. Never mind, I never thought I would weigh this little again in my life, so if I put on a few lbs it won't be the end of the world!

Have good weekends everyone

ljo - it'll take more than one mahoosive indian meal to put on the weight - don't fret!

Day 2 of Ripped in 30 - DONE! I feel newly motivated with the new DVD, i wonder how long that will last.

I have been eating like a pig the last few weeks and can see the difference in my figure, definitely getting a bit more round again! I just don't have the inclincation to stop eating so much chocolate and cake, and Cora is feeding less so I am not burning as many calories there. Never mind, I never thought I would weigh this little again in my life, so if I put on a few lbs it won't be the end of the world!

Have good weekends everyone

This!!

Well done on Day 2!

Am just about to shred, and I soooo need it after my chocolate-Athon, today!

Good weekends, all :hugs:

Tennis gal - fair play shredding at that time of night, I'm pretty much ready for bed by then!

No DVD for me today but just done a 1.4 mile run, not far but I am trying to build it up a little at a time. My pace had definitely improved (I haven't really done any running for about 4 years and my old pace was always 10 minute miles, no matter how much I ran or how far it was always the same pace) and even though it was over a short distance i was averaging 9.14 min miles. Good to know that doing these DVD's can improve other areas of fitness as well :thumbup:

Tucking in to a tub of pringles now :haha:

I'm gonna be starting the 30ds soon but I have to wait until my diastasis recti closes (also known as muscle separation) or it can make it worse. My gap has gone from 3 finger widths to almost 2 finger widths so I'm on my way to recovery!!! I love all the pics and wondering who all here has my fitness pal? Add me!!!! Username is megangrohl just like here. I've already been exercising - long walks with lily and running/jogging and jump rope for cardio.

I'm gonna be starting the 30ds soon but I have to wait until my diastasis recti closes (also known as muscle separation) or it can make it worse. My gap has gone from 3 finger widths to almost 2 finger widths so I'm on my way to recovery!!! I love all the pics and wondering who all here has my fitness pal? Add me!!!! Username is megangrohl just like here. I've already been exercising - long walks with lily and running/jogging and jump rope for cardio.

My abs separated too, I was told that as long as they are no more than 2 finger widths apart you can start doing all exercises. It is pretty common for even people who have not had children to have a 2 finger width gap, and is likely they will never completely meet up in the middle again :thumbup:

Thanks for the info. I am going to give it another week or so to see. In 1 week it went from 3.5 to 2.5 so doing alot better! Did u start the shred yet?

I've completed the shred and am now on to Ripped in 30

My before and after results are on post 704 and 706

I did lose a few lbs, not many but defo toned up and am much fitter, my running pace has increased etc

You look great - it really does tone you up doesn't it!! I can't wait to start. I'm at a good weight but I would like to lose probably close to 10 inches off my sides and tummy. I am so sick of seeing my tummy over hang. I'm not sure if it's from my c-section or the severe stretching from my daughter being so huge. She was almost 11 lbs and I am pretty short. I don't think it's fat I think it's very loose stomach muscles. It's going to take forever to get them back to normal.

Right now I am doing lots of cardio. Running and walking with my daughter and jump rope. I am sweating and feeling my heart rate go up so I'm hoping it's doing something. It's definitely building my endurance for sure though. I also eat extremely clean. Other than this do you have any tips?

Mainly to give it time, your LO is still so young, your body is still recovering and will take a while to settle down. I didn't start properly exercising until Cora was 6 months old ish, enjoy your little bubba and let your body settle down a bit :thumbup:

So I shouldn't exercise until 6 months? Why do you say that? I hate how I look. My stomach is all saggy and gross. Maybe not to others but it is to me.

no no I wasn't saying you shouldn't exercise until 6 months, what i mean is that you can do as much exercise as you can but your body will still take time to settle down. It took 9 months to stretch to the size it did so it will take time for the skin to shrink back. So how you look now isn't a reflection on how you will look forever. Good on you for getting out there and exercising but try not to focus too much on it, you don't get these early months back and you have the rest of your life to get your figure back :hugs:

Thanks. I know it takes a long time. I have a lot of stretch marks and still a really dark navel. It won't go away. I don't care about the stretch marks - know it's only been 3.5 months but it is still disgusting to look in the mirror. I have taken some pics too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->