The 90day transformation Group (30day shred)

Everyone feels like that looking in the mirror after having a baby and wondering if you'll ever look like you again. I started exercising when Freya was 5 month and this was me then and now to compare stretchies especially (you can't see them at all on my right side of stomach in pics!) and my skins hardly saggy now compared to what it was like then. it does go back it just takes time and I found exercise helped although I'm naughty and gave up after 4 weeks lol. Xxx
https://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc499/ljo1984/64953EC9-9A99-44D1-9977-BF12E045933F-10101-00000F0711B32147.jpg

Oh and just to point out I pulled my jeans down a bit for picture reasons, I don't actually wear them like that ha ha!

You look great. Unfortunately my muscle separation is severe and now I have an umbilical hernia so can't start the 30ds tmrw like I was going to :(

Ladies - need some encouragement...or someone to come hold LO for 25 minutes so I can get through the video hahaha. I made it through day 5 and then life got in the way. Lilli started teething (and she's not a very pleasant teether!) and now has 2 teeth. She's not even 4 months old yet! So between 50 hours a week at work and then a pitiful baby...I just didn't even try.

I'm starting again today. Wish me better luck this time around!

Ive been trying but can I ly manage about3 days in a row before work or family life gets in the way!! Even then I'm doing it at 9pm at night when all are in bed and my dinners gone down. I think it's still helping though even with a couple of days off in between!!

I actually talked to my hubby about this today and we're going to wait til LO is in bed at night and try it that way. i'll just have to sacrifice some precious sleeping time, but it will be worth it I think.

It is totally worth it. The DVD is only 20 minutes long and with a hard workout like that (at first) it will make you so tired you'll sleep nice and easy !

It is totally worth it. The DVD is only 20 minutes long and with a hard workout like that (at first) it will make you so tired you'll sleep nice and easy !

Yeah - we started it. Made it 5 days in and then quit because of Lilli, life and work stresses. But I really need it.

Aww yeah life can get in the way. It sucks, but try to do it because it actually is a great stress releiver.

So I've read the entire thread. lol

How does this compare to Insanity (has anyone done it)?
How did your lower body transform with this? My problem areas are definitely lower body. :(

I haven't done Insanity, 30 Day shred worked mostly on my core I think judging by my measurements, although I think Level 3 worked my legs more so maybe if you do that for longer it might help.

I am doing Ripped in 30 now and that seems to be working my legs more

So Day 7 of Ripped done, moving on to Level 2 tomorrow!

exactly the same format 3 mins strength, 2 mins cardio and 1 min abs just different exercises

Oh my god csan't believe this thread is still going!!!!! I left it in June or something - how is everyone getting on? x

I am on week 2 of Ripped in 30 now!

Are you still exercising?

Shiv Im so jealous of your motivation!! Lol. Back to work Monday :-( in Monday Saturday Sunday!!! Need some healthy food to take lol. Xx

hahaha I am suprising myself! I think other than the girls it is all i really have to focus on, if I had to go to work then i know I wouldn't be nearly as motivated!

i always liked rice cakes (salt and vinegar flavour) with a bit of low fat cream cheese for a snack!

Oooo that sounds nice! May have to invest got to be better than eating chocolates relatives bring in ha ha. X

I'm not still exercising - i lent my sister the DVD of 30 day shred and I stopped - I've beenm back at work 4 days a week for 2.5 months and gone from 116 lb to 121 lb today so need to get back on it. I've told my sister that I need the DVD back this weekend. It's my birthday this weekend so I plan to let rip with the food this weekend and then get back on it next week. I felt so toned before and it's only 6 lbs but that's a lot in a short space of time and I feel so flabby and my tummy is yucky again :(

Please motivate my girls!!!! I am rejoining the thred for motivation. x

I havent done the dvd in about 3 weeks due to a uti then a chest infection but as soon as it clears up I need to get back on it. With exercise it only took 6 weeks to lose 16lbs but ive not had a loss for 2 weeks now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->