The All New FatBusters 2010 thread!

Boothh

Jesse, Teddy and 4 angels
Reaction score
https://i40.tinypic.com/2quq5b7.jpg
Hi! and welcome to the all new fat busters thread! well our old thread has pretty much died and it doesnt get updated anymore, so we have decided to up sticks and come over here! and hopefully we can gain some new members :)

our weigh in is on a MONDAY! so if you weigh in on any other day please remember to post it again on monday weigh so i can update all together and its less confusing :)

i am going to list our members on this front page so if your new (or a long standing member ;) ) please fill this in for me so i can update the page..

starting weight -
goal weight -
lost so far -

you dont have to tell us how much you weigh if you dont want to but please tell us your goal weight and how much you have lost so far :)

come on girlies dont be shy!! :)
The All New FatBusters 2010 Members List
Boothh -
starting weight - 15st 9lbs
goal weight - 12st
lost so far - 26lbs
current weight - 13st11lbs

MummyToAmberx -
starting weight - 240lb
goal weight -154lb
lost so far - 57.5lbs
current weight - 13st .5bs

Glitterfairy -
starting weight - 11st 7lbs
goal weight - 11st
lost so far -

x-MummyToBe-x
starting weight - 13st 11lbs
goal weight - 10st
lost so far - 14lbs
current weight - 12st 11lbs

Jennifer89 -
starting weight - 198lbs
goal weight - 105lbs
lost so far - 20.7lbs
current Weight 177.3

kacey c
starting weight - 11st 2lb
goal weight - 9st
lost so far - 9lb
current weight- 10st 7lb

Kimboowee -
Start weight - 13st 11lbs
Goal weight - 9st 12lbs
Lost so far - 4st 13lbs

Mellie1988 -
Start weight: 10st 1.5lbs
Goal weight: 9st
Lost so far: 4.5lbs
current weight 9st 11lbs

Vici
Start weight - 224lbs
Goal weight - 150lbs
Loss this week - 4lbs
Current weight - 212lbs

tmr1234
starting weight -13st11
goal weight - 10st
lost so far- 39lbs
weight today 10st 13lbs

panther19
started at 100Cm belly
Lost 13 cm
currently 87M

expecting09
starting weight - 12st4lbs
goal weight - 9st6lbs
current weight - 11st4.5lbs

meow951
Starting weight 12 stone
Goal weight 10 stone
Amount lost so far 3lbs

blah11
Starting Weight - 139lbs
Goal Weight - 120lbs

love the pic, lol. I can't copy & paste on my phone so il pop on later :)

i know what you mean haha iphone only copys and pastes when it feels like it!

Hiiii :flower:

Start: 198
Goal: 105
Lost: 16.7

(i'm only 5'1 so a weight of 105 gives me a BMI of 20, so its not too low! :thumbup:)

hey and welcome well done on your loss so far hun! how are you losing weight? any particular diet? calorie control? or just healthy eating? :) xx

hey and welcome well done on your loss so far hun! how are you losing weight? any particular diet? calorie control? or just healthy eating? :) xx

Hiii :)

I'm calorie counting aiming for between 1000-1300 cals a day, and trying healthy eating, but not a strick diet, i've cut all fizzy drinks & i'm drinking 1.5 Litres of water a day :thumbup:... i'm on week 5 ATM (day 29)

excercise i'm just walking & playing on the wii fit.

i'm loosing weight and inches but i can't tell a difference :nope:

:flower: xx

jennifer - ive only recently been able to tell the diff.. You will feel it soon!

Love the crazy cupcake Becky!

I'm in.I will update my weight on Monday. xxx

jennifer - i have lost 19lbs so far too and im just noticing a difference, jeans i couldnt get up over my bum before christmas fit me now, and iv noticed my legs look smalls and my stomach doesnt stick out as much! but cus you see yourself everyday its harder to notice, im gunna start taking a monthly picture and then see if i can tell a difference :) are you not hungry eating so few calories? i try and stick to under 1500, but i weight over 14st so i can still lose weight doing that lol!

so far today iv done not very well! eek

breakfast - jam donut 220cals
lunch - some apple freddy frog jelly sweets 100cals and 2crumpets with scrape of olive spread and scrape of lowfat cheese spread 200cals,

so im at around 520 cals so far today!

starting weight - 240lb
goal weight -154lb
lost so far - 37.5lbs

becki that aint bad as for cals! Iv had more soo far, hollie not happy again so exercise next to none :(

i decided to have dinner today instead having food fot tea. Im stuffed! Had ww pizza was lovely! with 100g wedges so 483 cals for that + brekki shake 230 cals & snack before brekki was 144 cals. All got left for today is another shake 1 more snack.

i love them ww pizzas they are nice i had a frozen ww pizza the other day though n it wasnt anywere near as nice though bigger lol!

im making OH a steak pie for tea and im in 2 minds whether to have any of it haha, cus tbh i do make a great steak pie lol, x

can you get them chilled to? I had a frozen chicken 1, when i seen size of it, no way this going fill me up, well it proved me wrong lol.

im oh would love something like that, i aint got clue how make pie's. why unsure about having any?

yeah the fresh are alot smaller but alot nice i had ham and pineapple will have to try the chicken one lol,

i dunno cus the meats fatty then all the gravy, then pastry is really fatty! and have mash and veg with it it will be a really high cal tea,

its really easy haha, all i do is buy a can of stewed steak, so you dont have spend hours cooking the meat and its got gravy already in, chop up some potatoes in little chunks and boil em then mix it all together oh and put like a grated onion in (OH hates onions so i have to hide them lmao) then just shove it all in a pie dish and get some ready roll short crust pastry, put it over the top and shove in the oven for 20minutes haha, always cheat thats the answer to anything hahaha xx

iv never seen the chillled ww pizzas before.

i may have to try that but id prob do my own meat in slow cooker first, can not find out all cals per 100g for what ya putting in? maybe just have like 250g serving.

dont have any kitchen scales though :dohh: i can figure it out off all the packets but it will take ages lmao, yeah iv done the meat before like that but it takes hours and i dont have the time anymore so i just get it out the tin, it tastes exactly the same and hardly any calorie difference, xx

can you tell me cals in tinned meat if you can remember when you do it please.

i weigh all my food out separately. Lol. Stick too 100g of each or 80g depending on cals.

per 100g is 124cal which is not bad considering its got gravy on and thats high cal isnt it, x

i know asda own brand gravy is in crap basically lol aye that aint bad in cals.

Not had a too bad day.

Breakfast-Yoghurt
Lunch-Small bowl of tomato soup and a bag of low fat crisps. 1 ricecake
Dinner-Will be quorn curry with rice i think.

I WILL be 11stone! I just have to be focused and get on with it!

asda gravy nearly 400 cals per 100g has 31g fat per 100g hahaha.

glitter what weight you at at the mo? Yes you will be 11st i shall be joining you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->