The All New FatBusters 2010 thread!

yeah ill do it now hun,

right had bloody burger king with OH i dont cal count on weekends anyways but i need to start being better cus its ridiculous how crap i go on weekends, and weve got bbq chicken pizza for tea tonight and goin cinema tonight so ill have to stay away from the popcorn haha xx

I went to blackpool pleasure beach yesterday great to say wasnt tempted by huge hotdogs, fish & chips, fast food places, loved it! Had a lovely dinner, of tuna baguette, i only managed to eat 3/4 of it i was proper stuffed :D was about 1:30pm, went out at 8pm for a chinese i wasnt even hungry at this point, basically ate next to nothing (look at my thread i wrote down what ive date) so good to feel i dont need to eat everything nice i see in sight :D

OH taking me to taybarns for dinner, im pretty confident i can control eat just as well there :)

Ugh ive been crap today :\

2 Bountys
Big sunday dinner

Gonna try and eat maybe just a little sandwich later on!

xx

i was awful yesterday looked on the scales and its looking really bad for me tomorrow :(

only had a smoothie so far today, x

laura - sunday dinner is fine if don't go over the top. I did 1 for 400 cals.

taybarns was totally gorgeous!!

aye 1 by metro centre. Least that 1 closer to my rents. Took 27miles to nearest 1 here. No fairrr!

im gunna look if theres any near me haha sounds good!

today iv been abit crap,

smoothie for breakfast and muller rice, some carrot cake at my friends house and now having chicken kiev, happy stars and beans,
tomorrow i am back on it properly i need to lose this weight!

omg that looks so good and theres one in barnsley, which is like 40min drive from us thats the nearest but i well wanna go now haha, i have no self control though so maybe its a bad idea! xx

it kinda took us that long as was straight down M6 which nightmare for traffic. Well worth the drive. I think plenty of 'healither' options. My god i wanted 1 slice of there pizza is lush but i managed to take just 1 bite off OH.

i was gunna give amber kiev other day that OH had brought but had 35g fat in was shocked

The more expensive ones don't have as much fat in and you can get low fat ones!
I dint check how much fat was in mine but it was 300cals lol

COME ON GIRLS ITS WEIGH IN DAY!!!

Says me still lying in bed lol x

Ahh, i shall look for low fat ones. Think these had just under 300cals.

Yes, c'mon i wanna hear all ya losses!! :)

2.6LB Gain :wacko:

No idea how, i've been soooo good, & tons of water drank! Hmm

:flower: xx

Jennifer - your ticker was on 19lb lost ? Now 14lb lost its well confusing me like lol.

Chin up, just 1 of then things, time of month? Or week after time of month? Thats when i have a gain.

Starting afresh so can you please put my start weight down as 11st 7lbs.First goal is 11stone.

I need my butt kicked into gear so if you ladies see me being naughty please shout at me!

Jennifer - your ticker was on 19lb lost ? Now 14lb lost its well confusing me like lol.

Chin up, just 1 of then things, time of month? Or week after time of month? Thats when i have a gain.

lol i know sorry, i sneakily weighed during the week, which said i lost, so i put it on MFP, but forgot it would automatically update on here :dohh:

so my gain 2.6LB is from last mondays weigh in ... if that makes sence...

could be that? i started taking my pill again on friday after my break week... you think that could be it? why do we gain AFTER it? hmmm

Just looked back at my weight loss last time AF came, and the week after that was the week i STS, so maybe its that?

lol i know sorry, i sneakily weighed during the week, which said i lost, so i put it on MFP, but forgot it would automatically update on here :dohh:

could be that? i started taking my pill again on friday after my break week... you think that could be it? why do we gain AFTER it? hmmm

Just looked back at my weight loss last time AF came, and the week after that was the week i STS, so maybe its that?

yeah that makes sense now :)
Id say it sounds likely to be that, many ladies gain week of it, but i always do week after its gone, even before started taking mini pill, my pack ended sat a think so im prepared for this week lol.

something to watch out for next 1, maybe you;ll see a pattern?

yeah that makes sense now :)
Id say it sounds likely to be that, many ladies gain week of it, but i always do week after its gone, even before started taking mini pill, my pack ended sat a think so im prepared for this week lol.

something to watch out for next 1, maybe you;ll see a pattern?

My Pattern so far is:

[1] 7LB
[2] STS/Gain
[3] Small Loss (1.3LB)

Then i've had the first 2 again? so maybe next week it'll be a 1 LB Loss? hhmmmmm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->