The Alternative Status Thread

is in such a wonderful mood today... i feel like running and cleaning seems fun... what is wrong with me?? just trying to keep busy till the big o!!:haha:

MrsMurphy2Be is trying to decide whether she should take a very early HPT tomorrow with FMU at 7dpo.

She also thinks.. "what the hell, why not?"

hoping what i'm seeing on my chart is an ID!!!

is feeling so happy she's found such a great forum full of support :)

aww chocchip that is so nice :)

Baronessgogo is really hoping that the tingly boobs and 3 possible evaps really are BFPs in disguise

lilfrog01 agrees with maaybe.. :hugs:.
waiting for ovulation day is like waiting for the tww to be over.. .ugghhh

is indecisive...wants to test but doesn't want to test.... Oh nevermind AF cramps just started as I was typing...bleh.

Maaybe2010 wants to hug lilfrog01 back :hugs:
Hehehe :flower:

Come on eggies!!

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

lilfrog01 wishes dh didnt work so hard.. he's too tired when he gets home to dtd..:nope:. guess i'll have to do the work for him..:rofl:

Hard to believe its almost May and I'm still not pregnant...this was NOT the plan!!

cant believe i wont be getting a 2010 baby and also now i have to be sent to the fertility clinic :( i never thought it would happen to me..

getting more let down as time goes on...thinking it wont happen

cant believe i wont be getting a 2010 baby and also now i have to be sent to the fertility clinic :( i never thought it would happen to me..

getting more let down as time goes on...thinking it wont happen

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'm just hoping that me and OH will not argue so much at the time of ov so we actually want to have sex :blush:

is worried about her hubbys SA results. :( and that the witch is coming, I am not testing because that would be a waste of a hpt and my emotions. PLEASE I WANT A :bfp:

is tired of her hormones making her really emotional about not being pregnant and grumpy to her DH when she knows it's not his fault.

has spent the morning :cry::cry: because she's just found out her friend is expecting - just needed to say it out loud!

Come on temp!
Reach for the stars in the moooorning :)

xx

Is trying to remain optimistic but feeling a bit down because of the cramps i have been feeling :(
Please, not an early cycle :( :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"