The Alternative Status Thread

Umm . . . .

Very, very, very slight dip and now I feel all sad.
But I know I OV'd :dohh:

Let this be our month!!

has just about given up on it all.. dont think i ov'd again this month.. thinking it's never gonna happen for me...:cry:

Tiptoealaska feels like a failure as a woman. What healthy 23 year old doesn't get pregnant?

Also, my friend brought her baby over and set up the porta-crib in my bedroom. I cried when they took it down, I liked the way it looked in my house :(

Dropped my papers off at the hospital!! :happydance:

It doesn't actually mean anything but just being there means things are mooooving forward!! :)

Hmmm... if by some miracle I managed to BD near ovulation I am hoping for some good swimmers and a sticky egg!

is confused :wacko: I have swore nipples that are double the size and lactating breasts! But I'm only 2DPO my ultrasound found a 2.5CM follicle DH thinks I'm pregnant with twins.

is joinin you all for the 1st time :) hi! also is confused about this month and hopeful. im being axiously patient lol. a lot of friends are preggie :( im jealous

has had enough!! Will AF or OV please show their face please? CD34 is just taking the michael now!

Maaybe2010 is convicing herself she has endometriosis :(

is thinking if anyone else puts their ultrasound pic as their profile pic she's going to scream!

Maaybe2010 is wondering what is up with her temps this month!! :sad2:

Is feeling low after such PMA yesterday! Praying for a "fever" tomorrow lol

is trying not to cry as AF has arrived a day early even though I'm on all of the supplements I can think of...

Please don't be playing cruel tricks on me . . .
Plllease [-o<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->