• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

The Alternative Status Thread

I keep 'Thanking' people.
I'm in facebook mode and it really means 'Like' :haha:

i hate when my brain gets stuck in fb mode... i agree they should have a like button on here too...

lilfrog01 got caught by the wicked :witch: this am..:cry:
but has made a promise to just relax for this cycle and let nature take its course.. :happydance:

I wish fb had the smilies :thumbup:[/QUOTE]

i totally agree. after being on here i go to facebook and just wish for some of these cute little faces!

:haha::nope::dishes::laundry::hi::rofl::yipee::friends::drunk::ignore::finger::flasher:

is sick of ttc I want my second line now!!! also my best friend can shove her flower essence sex will get me pregnant not some stupid little hippy flower soaked in jin.

Thanks dreamofabean!

I'm praying so hard it's a sticky little one :flow:

xx

bbdreams is wondering if there is actually a faint line there or if I am imagining it???

:cry: missing you like crazy and wants you home. i miss my play mate and hero. i want to tell you stuff and things! please be safe and come home to me soon.

is just enjoying the peace and quiet... hoping relaxation will help this cycle.. no obsessing just checking cp and cm and dtd when the mood hits!!:happydance:

I can still see you but had best start showing yourself more!!!

cramps at 4dpo?? WTF..implantation doesn't happen this early so what does it mean.

arrrrrghhhhhhhhh........crying...sobbing...sooooooooooooooooo angry. hormones everywhere.....stupid fecking pmt............i hate you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"