The Alternative Status Thread

A nice lady on here said when her AF didn't show up she would do the same thing every month.
Put her hands together and ask that if she wasn't preggers she would get her AF the next day.
According to her it worked.
I tried it Wednesday night and it worked :)

:dust:
x

is hoping the excessive burping and slight tightness in her tummy is finally due to a little bean settling in...:coffee:

is feeling down today... not hopeful for this month...:cry:

is feeling so sad and downand upset and fed up and wants a bfp more than anything else in the world!

is pissed and scared as I was burglarized last night. took my laptop right from my window!

cant wait another whole week... ugghhhh this seems more like the 3ww than the 2ww.... :dohh:

is wondering where her af or ov are? Come on guys, cd64 just isnt right!!!x

is right there with dreamofabean and is currently on cycle day 76. Where is my damn period???

is so up and down about whether the :witch: will show or if she's gonna finally get her :bfp: :shrug:.

is wondering if the sudden increase in sex drive is because she has stopped taking BC or if it is a ploy of her baby craving brain ....

is wondering if the sudden increase in sex drive is because she has stopped taking BC or if it is a ploy of her baby craving brain ....

BC can totally kill your sex drive, that is a reason I don't use the pill, I go with Nueva Ring if I must.

can't believe some oaf specimens loosely called men can breed when my gorgeous dh has low SAs!

OMG - we're actually trying for a baby!!!!!

(It's a big deal for me after nearly 8 years together - I want the whole world to know that my OH has finally agreed - but at the same time I can't tell anyone!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->