The annoying bit in the middle

SleepyBaby

Reaction score
Hey

Im just gonna have a moan, about pregnancy because even though pregnancy is a blessing its still a pain in the neck!

Im at the stage where symptoms are going away but its before you can feel baby at all, above the pubic bone, or kicking or anything else that tells you, yes you are pregnant. Its the bubble in the middle where everything goes calm so i wonder all the time am i actually pregnant!

I have already had two scans, both times saw baby and hb so i know i am but because im in the middle stage its hard to believe it, and i know its normal to have this stage but it still freaks me out!

I want the bump or the kicks or something just for the reassurance of it! This pregnancy stuff is hard work!

Anywho that my mini moan over! :cry:

I know that feeling! Well, I've not had any real symptoms in the beginning bit either. Just the odd bout of nausea!

The kicks are so lovely-won't be long until you start to feel them :)

I'm in a similar phase! I forget I'm pregnant at times and would love nothing more than a bump and to feel my babies kicks. I've also had two scans- there is definitely something in there!

It won't be long ny dear, keep going! :flower:

You have described my thoughts and worries completely!
First time pregnant and I just have to keep reminding myself it is real. There are so many horror stories of the first trimester that I am almost upset that I don't have it as bad as others, because then I would know it is real! Ahh

Glad I am not alone!

The 1st tri is the hardest thing, there are so many stories and warnings it makes everything seem dangerous and every little thing becomes a big thing! its nerve wrecking!

I feel like i wont be able to fully get it regestered in my head that im pregnant until the baby is born lol its just so unreal! bubs wasnt planned sort of more " hey, i broke through the barriers and im on my way!!" so its all been really strange! I have a boy and a girl and i thought maybe id get a puppy sometime in the future, never expected a child and its still not sunk in, even though im worried about so much!

i think my hormones are turning me into a mental person?

This middle bit has me bonkers!

I can relate...I'm almost 11 weeks but I feel great today. Yesterday was good too. I totally don't feel pregnant anymore. And my bloat is much less than even two weeks ago. I have recently adopted a very healthy diet and cut back on an ssri I'm taking so maybe that's why...but I'm starting to wonder if I'm still pregnant! Don't have another scan till 12+3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->