The annoying parts of xmas...

MrsBandEgglet

Mummy to 3, expecting #4
Reaction score
-Washing the dishes!! God I wish i had room in my kitchen for a dishwasher. I agreed to do the cleaning up if hubby cooked. Kinda wish i'd gone for the alternative. There's always one pan or tray that you have to scrub and scrub, well I got sick of scrubbing so I binned it. :mrgreen:
-The rubbish bin. Our bin men come on a thurs and didn't y'day cos it was xmas eve, next thurs is New Years eve and our wheelie bin is over flowing, god knows when it's gonna be emptied. :grr:
- The horrendous snoring emitting from DH as I type this. He's fed, full, tipsy and subsequently sleepy. :thumbup:
- Missing something on telly you really would like to have seen. In my case it was Annie, had no idea it was on and I love that film :cry:

Other than that i luuuurve crimbo and hate to be such a humbug but these parts of it do my head in.
What annoys you about xmas, if anything? xx

Being bored for most of the day, because my back, hips and tummy ache so much! It's muscle pain in my tummy and everytime I move it hurts. So I have tried to stay in bed for the most part of the day.

I'm at the inbetween bit between being an adult and a child at Christmas, so I don't have anything to do :haha:

Today has been the best day every though! x

the exhaustion!! especially when you plan your own party. i had 10 people to feed and very little time as i left work at 10 and was expecting guests at 1. my legs are killing me and my back.
i also hate carrolers,i get about 2 a day coming to sing for money.and i feel quilty when i turn them away.
i hate the traffic in my town,people everywhere.
i hate cleaning up too! stuff everywhere!!
i also hate its just ONE day,or one month of ligts trees presents parties and happy people, why cant it be all year round since it makes everyone so happy?
and people driving drunk.
i also hate it when people tell me happy name day as name days are big here but i never celebrated mine and dont believe in them.
ok ill stop now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->