The August witch got me...anyone want to join for Sept BFP? 59 testers 6 BFP so far!

Unexpected212

Reaction score
:bfp::yipee::yellow:Hello!

I was meant to be NTNP but this cycle has been shorter than my usual ones and I think I ovulated WAY earlier which means I missed my gap. I HATE wasting a month and missing ovulation so I realised that I'm going to go full on TTC and bought myself some OPK's for this month.

July was my first month so I shouldn't be too dissapointed but it's hard not to be when you get those horrible cramps and the witch gets you.

As you can see I'm TTC #3

Would loveee some buddies in the same boat as me. Out this month but going ALL OUT for those August BFPS

Whose with me!

:flow:AUGUST TESTERS :pink::blue::yellow: :flow:

Unexpected212
AliBiz
startingout
Hopeful1479 :bfp::happydance::yellow:
marmoset
NoodleHelm
Alibiz
Skittles57
Sequeena
Linz85 :bfp::dance::yellow:
Louloubelle2
MissMcCoy
Campn
TTCBaby3and4
Smileyttc
Raine96
AliBiz
startingout
Hopeful1479
marmoset
Drjo718 :bfp::happydance::yellow:
Everythingxd
AngelOB
secondnote
angeleyes1989
Sdc010905
Sweetness29
Ranchwife
Flowerbaby
Miracleshappen
twinkletoe
Amazonblues
Blackrain90
Powell130 :bfp::yipee::yellow:
Barbieann1123
Jellybean87
krissie328
ayla
GreyTMama
everythingxd
mrscletus
SGP517
Sweetmama26
NurseMommyTTC
jren
TTCnumba2
Loopylam
Barbieann1123
FertileFlower :bfp::headspin::yellow:
Dimmu
hal423
LunaLotus
CJHanson
Gina236
Everything
Pnutprotector
Tesh23
FairyDust2009
Kuji :bfp::thumbup::yellow:
Angel5000

Me! Witch got me yesterday, and I was so certain we managed it this month... Anyway, I'm ttc #2, DD will be 3 next month so a bfp in August would be great...

I 'knew' I wasn't pregnant but still held out hope. With all three of my bfps including my miscarriage I've always just known...sore boobs etc. Fingers crossed for next month for both of us xx

Absolutely!!! Next month is our month! Although I have an awful feeling OV is going to fall on the weekend DH is away next month.... I really hope life can't be that cruel lol xx

Hi Ladies,

Please may I join you? I had an implant out in June so haven't had a clue what was going on, thought I ovulated around 8th July but AF arrived this morning so am hoping for an August BFP!

Not sure how long my cycle will be having not had a period for over a year with the implant but will go for 30 ish as I'm sure that's what they were before.

Anywho, that's me!

Fingers crossed!

x

Looking to join as well!! I am not out yet this month but it was the first month we began trying for #2 as my little girl will be 2 in October. I am 36 and do not want to wait any longer... I just started tracking my cycles and will be buying OPK's this weekend for next month... My witch is due August 3rd, and I have never been good about telling signs in my body as it took me a few weeks last time to figure out I was pregnant because I had no symptoms just bloated which made me work out harder cause I thought I was putting on weight! So I may need help with reading OPK's and stuff as the more reading I do the more I realized I need "Getting Pregnant for Dummies"!! Good luck to all of us!!

I'm in! We are TTC #1 and this past cycle was our first - I know it was silly to get my hopes up for 'beginner's luck' but I did and was just crushed when AF showed a few days ago.

I just started temping with FF yesterday - so fun to see those little blue dots showing up!

I am keeping my fingers crossed for quick success and a BFP in August because a really really good friend is getting married at the end of May and I'm absolutely determined to be there. But I'd have to fly, and I'm Canadian and the wedding is in the US, so if I'm close to my due date the insurance situation would be a nightmare.

So keeping all fingers and toes crossed I can instead bring a teeny tiny baby to the wedding! Eeeeee.

(I know in the grand scheme of things trying to time a baby to be able to go to a wedding might seem silly or weird, but it's deeply important to me to be there for a lot of reasons. So. We'll see!)

Baby dust all over the place!! :dust: :dust:

May I join you?

We are ttc #1, and July was our first cycle. I am currently on CD3.
I have bought a BBT, but haven't started temping yet. I find by the time I am awake and cognitive enough to temp, I am questioning if it would be correct or not. I do have OPK's and will be using those this cycle. DH is taking Horny Goat weed with Maca to hopefully help, and we are both taking vitamins.

Hopefully this month is it for all of us! We are trying to get pregnant in the next 3 cycles, as DH has to go for predeployment training. Fx

Welcome to all of you! I hope every single one of us gets our August BFP! This months witch is a horrible one I feel so crap!

Having not had s period for so long I'm in agony!!!

Fingers crossed for all!!

What day does everyone start OPK's....?

I usually ovulate late but I'm not sure it may have changed since my daughter as my cycle was 28 days this month and last time I TTC it was 33/34.

Cd3 today for me, started soy today as my last cycle was 45 days long.... It worked when ttc DD, so fingers crossed. I'll start opk on cd 10 😊

The wicked witch got me today. So very bummed out. Hopeful august will be the lucky month!!!

Got my period this morning which is no surprise. Hoping for an August bfp. I haven't gotten pregnant in almost 4 years so I don't hold out much hope.

Can I join you ladies also? I'm ttc #3 but we were NTNP but now I'm full on TTC. We've only been trying since January ( for me) March officially to the oh. My periods were not fully back till March since my last DD. I'm on CD 34 and normally been having 32/33 day cycles so just waiting for AF to show her bloody face! (no pun intended :) ) Took a test yesterday and it was Neg, so just want to start the next cycle already :)

I've also just signed up for the ClearBlue pregancy study, so hopefully they'll send me out some useful to help with tracking things. If your interested in signing up, Follow the link below:

https://uk.clearblue.com/survey

Please can I join! Was certain this was our month - bled on wipe just 7dpo and then mild brown spotting, so thought maybe implantation bleed. This morning more blood (sorry if tmi) so clearly just a mega early period. Gutted, and confused as not anything like a normal cycle. Seeing doctor tomorrow and hopefully August can be all of our months ;)

Welcome everyone :) It's nice to have some people to keep me company at the same stage of our cycles!

This AF is brutal!!!

I might start OPK's on around day 10 then just incase I miss it.

Good luck everyone!!

Whats everyone trying? I've been looking at SMEP

I've added everyone to a list at the start so we know whose testing in August and hopefully we can put a BFP next to every single name!

If I've missed anyone let me know It's been a long day at work haha

DH isn't around enough for SMEP here, as he has been working night patrol lately. :(

SO, We will be going every day the last three days of my fertile window.. Hopefully I get a positive OPK on one of those days. I am thinking of buying the fertility monitor from clearblue.

DH isn't around enough for SMEP here, as he has been working night patrol lately. :(

SO, We will be going every day the last three days of my fertile window.. Hopefully I get a positive OPK on one of those days. I am thinking of buying the fertility monitor from clearblue.

I'm not sure I can commit to something so like...specific anyway haha. I'd probably forget and mess it up. I'm probably going to try every other day and every day of my fertile window. If I'm not fast asleep after work lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"