The August witch got me...anyone want to join for Sept BFP? 59 testers 6 BFP so far!

Nursemommy it's fine! I cried like a baby when at cycle 3 I got AF. Just keep trying(when you want to of course) and you'll get your bfp soon! Just keep it up, you're doing great!

Fx that the next cycle you're ttc, it'll be your cycle! :flower:

Any updates on anyone? This thread has gone a little quiet xx

AF paid me a visit this morning so I'm CD1 for new cycle. I had a 12 day LP though and no spotting so pretty happy about that! :thumbup:

Good luck to all the ladies yet to test x

Nothing to report here either. Dr appt friday but may have to reschedule. Getting close to second tri! I cant wait to get there with the decreased risk of miscarriage

I am pretty sure I am 1 dpo today. I got a positive opk on Oct. 3rd and had terrible pain/cramping that night. So I am certain I ovulated then. I am waiting on FF to confirm. I have had a rough few days with temping so I am hoping that doesn't mess it up to bad.

Have you decided if your gonna have a scan Powell? Do you have a doppler? If you have to wait till 20 weeks for scan a doppler could be good?

I am pretty sure I am 1 dpo today. I got a positive opk on Oct. 3rd and had terrible pain/cramping that night. So I am certain I ovulated then. I am waiting on FF to confirm. I have had a rough few days with temping so I am hoping that doesn't mess it up to bad.

fingers crossed you get an october bfp :)

I'm 9DPO today. Had some promising symptoms along the way, but today I had some red in my CM when I checked cervix. This is on par for AF (typical cycle: 9dpo red tinge in CM, 10DPO = more red, 11DPO spotting, then AF next day). The only cycle I haven't had this happen was last cycle when I had my chemical.

Sooooo I'm pretty sure I'm out for the cycle. Since we are not going to try during the next couple months because I don't want at due date that will make me miss the first month of the school year (really hard as a teacher), it looks like I'll be out until we decide to start trying again (probably January sometime). Trying to be positive, but mostly I'm just really upset. It's DH's birthday today....I wanted so bad to give him an awesome birthday gift of a BFP. :(

Have you decided if your gonna have a scan Powell? Do you have a doppler? If you have to wait till 20 weeks for scan a doppler could be good?

Its not up to me, its up to the doc so I won't know until I actually see him at my appt. If I don't get one at the doc, we'll get a private one around 15 weeks. Theres no way I'm waiting until 20 weeks to see this baby lol I have a doppler and hear baby every day but its just not the same

Had my 12 week scan yesterday and finally got an EDD. 19th April :-/ My last period was 20th June with a normal 32 days cycle previous to this.. could of sworn I'd get an earlier date that this lol. Everything looks ok on the scan thankfully. Definatley only 1 in there. Will be staying team yellow even though I need to know if its a boy!

Good Luck To all the ladies for this month/next xxx

Today is 11DPO. AF is due today. The last two days I've had no spotting, but had tinge of red on fingers when checking CM (CM has been mostly dry the last couple days, little wet but not creamy anymore). The 10DPO did not progress with an increase in bloody CM like I expected so that throws me off a little. Tested today on IC and BFN. Guess I've just got to wait and see. I have one more IC left and 1 FRER, so I am going to hold off for a few more days to test again if AF doesn't show.

Yesterday's temp was a huge drop but that's because I Took it at 3am instead of 5am, because I was awake and I could tell I wasn't going back to sleep right away. Today's temp was back up to 97.6 but I woke up and 3am, then woke up at 4:15am, and then woke up at 5am (alarm) and temped. So it isn't exactly accurate. :/ So frustrating.

Good luck Angel. Fx you the witch stays away.

Linz- I am glad your scan went well. Props for staying team yellow. I couldn't do it.

Afm, I am 3 dpo. I am still waiting on crosshairs but my temps have been up the last two days so I suspect I will get them tomorrow pending another high temp. Then we can all celebrate my first crosshairs. :happydance: Or maybe its just me. :blush:

Yay for a great 12 week scan :)

And also sending much baby dust to those in TWW

Stay away AF!!!

Today is 11DPO. AF is due today. The last two days I've had no spotting, but had tinge of red on fingers when checking CM (CM has been mostly dry the last couple days, little wet but not creamy anymore). The 10DPO did not progress with an increase in bloody CM like I expected so that throws me off a little. Tested today on IC and BFN. Guess I've just got to wait and see. I have one more IC left and 1 FRER, so I am going to hold off for a few more days to test again if AF doesn't show.

Yesterday's temp was a huge drop but that's because I Took it at 3am instead of 5am, because I was awake and I could tell I wasn't going back to sleep right away. Today's temp was back up to 97.6 but I woke up and 3am, then woke up at 4:15am, and then woke up at 5am (alarm) and temped. So it isn't exactly accurate. :/ So frustrating.

Best of luck!! Fx'd the witch doesn't make an appearance!

Well, looks like I'm out. AF showed today. This morning no sign, cervix was high and soft. Took test but BFN. Went to bathroom on my prep period and had bright red when wiping. Shortly later came the incredibly painful cramping, though it felt more like pressure than normal cramps. Either way, AF made her presence. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->