The August witch got me...anyone want to join for Sept BFP? 59 testers 6 BFP so far!

So sorry! :(

Onwards and upwards for the next cycle xx

I got solid crosshairs today! :happydance: Ff put me ovulating one day later then I think I actually did. But that's probably because I messed up the day of and after my positive opk.

I got solid crosshairs today! :happydance: Ff put me ovulating one day later then I think I actually did. But that's probably because I messed up the day of and after my positive opk.

:happydance:
you need to put your chart in your signature so I can stalk your after O temps lol

Switched OB's this morning! Now I'm getting the 12 week testing and US! My first visit is Tuesday at 10AM and they'll schedule the US then, I'm shooting for next Friday since she said they can usually get you in in a few days :) I'm so happy now as we were going to pay for a private one just to see baby but now we get the US and it'll be an OB doing it, not just for fun.

Switched OB's this morning! Now I'm getting the 12 week testing and US! My first visit is Tuesday at 10AM and they'll schedule the US then, I'm shooting for next Friday since she said they can usually get you in in a few days :) I'm so happy now as we were going to pay for a private one just to see baby but now we get the US and it'll be an OB doing it, not just for fun.

That is great news!! I am glad you were able to change and will get to see baby soon!!

So exciting!!!

That is great news!! I am glad you were able to change and will get to see baby soon!!

thanx!! And your temp shift is beautiful!! Good luck!!

Sorry AF got you Angel :hugs:

Excellent that you got your crosshairs Krissie! Good luck... ! :flower:

Powell, that's great getting your US soon, not long now until you see your baby! :baby:

No news from me, I'm at the boring part of the cycle at the moment - CD4 and AF light so hopefully will be gone soon.

Had to go tyo a&e last night as I was bleeding bright red blood. Im 12+6 today.
they did my bloods and a speculum exam and doctors told me my cervix was closed so that was good and the bleeding had stopped.
God knows whats going on??
On another note, I found the heartbeat today on my home doppler so that's given me some hope :)

Had to go tyo a&e last night as I was bleeding bright red blood. Im 12+6 today.
they did my bloods and a speculum exam and doctors told me my cervix was closed so that was good and the bleeding had stopped.
God knows whats going on??
On another note, I found the heartbeat today on my home doppler so that's given me some hope :)
Oh no! I'm glad they said everything looks ok but I'm sure that was absolutely terrifying! :hugs: I've read many times that bleeding is common. Have you ever experienced it before? Will definitely be thinking of you and keeping everything crossed that the bleeding doesn't return! Keep us updated!!

Fingers crossed for eveyone this cycle!!!

Linz...You poor thing you must have been terrified!!! Are they going to give you a scan ? could be a subchorionic hematoma ??

MiraclesHappn...didn't realise our due dates were so close! I'm due 5th

Oh wow I didn't either! At least if I did I have since forgotten :haha: that is super exciting!! I really hope they don't change my due date much this time as last time they changed it about two weeks I believe.

By my LMP I'm about 7.5 weeks because I have ridiculously long cycles. But because I know when I ovulated I worked my due date at 5th June :) be interesting to see what my 12 week dating scan says!

By my LMP I'm about 7.5 weeks because I have ridiculously long cycles. But because I know when I ovulated I worked my due date at 5th June :) be interesting to see what my 12 week dating scan says!

My due date only changed by a day or two based on ovulation vs lmp, but I just figured out what day I should say my lmp was to get the same due date that I do if I use my o date, if that makes any sense whatsoever, and that's what I told the doctor's office because I know they generally don't like to go off of o date. Man 12 weeks still seems so far away, doesn't it?! Bleh.

Thanks girls, been for a scan today and baby was still happy and healthy with a good heartbeat, the sonographer could still see a small area with blood so she said I might get a bit more blood or brown discharge or my body might reabsorb it. So relieved. She said the blood didn't come from the baby or the sac which is a great sign.

This baby better be a little boy for all the trouble it's given me so far lol, I never had anything like this with my two girls. I had a heart attack when I saw the blood Sunday night xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->